PGT - Flyers at Canucks - 12/28/23

PhillipBlunt

On 12/28/2023 at 10:30 PM, MikeyD said:

Exactly. I've played on national worthy teams for soccer (indoor and out) and I can tell you first hand how impactful timeouts can be. If you're playing like shit and you get called out on it, you pick it up immediately and suddenly you have legs again. 

Except there’s no timeouts in soccer, so…. national worthy teams?

2 minutes ago, Tusk said:

im not either. Because I am not some cap lawyer. but all of us look at the yearly cap, the LTIR space, the bla blah blas.

But technically its counted per game.

even when a player is injured but not in LTIR his cap doesnt count daily, because he is not dressed to play.

You know, I have tried to explain this before but there are alot of smarter people out here telling me I dont know shit

Let’s not worry about the details yet

4 minutes ago, Tusk said:

im not either. Because I am not some cap lawyer. but all of us look at the yearly cap, the LTIR space, the bla blah blas.

But technically its counted per game.

even when a player is injured but not in LTIR his cap doesnt count daily, because he is not dressed to play.

You know, I have tried to explain this before but there are alot of smarter people out here telling me I dont know shit

So far we’re doin ok next benchmark is all star game

• Cheers 1

On 12/31/2023 at 11:42 AM, Hairy Kneel said:

Just saw a video on x that the Flyer player took a dive on that Myer's penalty.  To me it felt like game management on the faceoffs.  But that dive needs to be called! This is a blindside tactic on our bigger players. Fuckn man up and take the hit or skate through the check. Having pansy ass dives BY THE FLYERS is so chicken shit.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hammertime said:

The best part was hearing Myers talking to the Ref, he was like geez man, you saw that, he moved into me. and like dude, you just saw that. I know you saw that right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Just win the next fukin game

I think we should just hammer everyone instead of getting called for nothing. sure, take some "boarding calls" that are clean.

Take some "head shots" that were unintentional. 

But it way better than we get the hook or the holding call just on game management. Let the other team get bullshit calls.

• Cheers 1

• Jess unfeatured and unpinned this topic