15 Vlad Putin

16 Dick Van Dyke

17 Judd Hirsch

18 Jack Nicholson

19 Michael Douglas

20 John Cleese

1 out of 20.

• Huggy Bear 1

'Dr. Ruth' Westheimer dies at age 96 after decades of distributing frank advice about sex

The diminutive 'sexpert' who helped Americans talk more openly about sex has died at age 96, joking on social media until near the end.

• Sad 2

Hi all, I lost all the files on my computer. I had spreadsheets for the last 5 years with winner etc and also all of this years players and their scores etc. I am going to have to re do this year. Sorry I havent kept up the score board.

I will try to find the time to re create my spreadsheet and get everyone up to speed with who is currently leading.

Hopefully I can do that this week. It has really pissed me off that I lost not only this data, but heaps of other files. I suppose its my own fault for not saving them off my desk top!!! We live and learn I suppose. (somehow I deleted my complete desktop and then dumped the trash. I need a computer nerd to fix my problem, all too technical for me)

• Huggy Bear 4

8 hours ago, Canuckpuckluck1 said:

Hi all, I lost all the files on my computer. I had spreadsheets for the last 5 years with winner etc and also all of this years players and their scores etc. I am going to have to re do this year. Sorry I havent kept up the score board.

I will try to find the time to re create my spreadsheet and get everyone up to speed with who is currently leading.

Hopefully I can do that this week. It has really pissed me off that I lost not only this data, but heaps of other files. I suppose its my own fault for not saving them off my desk top!!! We live and learn I suppose. (somehow I deleted my complete desktop and then dumped the trash. I need a computer nerd to fix my problem, all too technical for me)

Sorry to hear that.  Yes, that data will likely still exist on your computer and you could pay someone to retrieve it if you think it is worth it.   Computers never really delete anything they just make the space holding the data available for something else to be stored there (at which point the old data is overwritten and lost forever).  If you have not added a bunch of new data the old data should still just be sitting there.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...