Happy New Year Fam!

The Aquaman

Happy new year to all. 2023 was a good year for me till December. Then it all fell apart. So I say this to 2023, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. All the best to everyone in 2024.

1 hour ago, gwarrior said:

Happy new year to all. 2023 was a good year for me till December. Then it all fell apart. So I say this to 2023, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. All the best to everyone in 2024.

Came in here to say the same thing; for anyone in the same boat, hopefully you can change what you can, accept what you can't change and be wise enough to know when you're in each situation.  That being said, best wishes for the year ahead.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2023 was a year of personal achievements for me, but it also started with a funeral of a relative and ended with plans for me to fly out for a friend's celebration of life.

Such is life.  I don't expect 2024 to be much different than 2023, but I suppose we can always hope that in 2024 the people of this world will be a bit more peaceful, the place a bit less polluted, and everyone a lot more tolerant than in the past year.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 2

Happy belated New Years from Hong Kong!  

The previous video that I posted was from Victoria Harbour by the way.  The backstory here is that I had to stand in that spot for 7.5 hours!  (3 of which I needed to go to the bathroom, lol.). Celebrating New Years at a famous landmark was on my bucket list of things to do and so I’m glad I got to experience it. The energy of the crowd was also great!  Now having said that, I’m never going through that again, haha.

• Cheers 1

Aw darn, missed it! (I was asleep, lol)

Best of the new year to everyone here...you're all amazing and it's great to have this community live on.

They can kick us out but they can't take us down!

barack obama door GIF

Happy new year to everyone! 

Avoid the gym in January. Lots of “new year new me” folk visiting. The crowd will thin out within a couple months. Good on them for trying, consistency is the key. 
Personally goal for me is to cut down on drinking & smoking weed. I stopped back in early December. Turns out you don’t need a specific date to start making changes in your life. Starts with Day 1 and you carry on. Now I didn’t drink or smoke regularly but after a decade of intermittent partaking, decided to eliminate it altogether for a few months. Who knows, if the Canucks make the playoffs I’ll pour out a thick drink and spark a fatty lol.