Michael McLeod Rumours

14 hours ago, Conscience said:

Aman experiment over please, try again in 5 years

Why? We signed him November last year. For whatever reason I don't know. Probably waiver exempt and depth. He's useful as our 4th centre and useful as a sweetener in trades. A plus, plus for all.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Sativika said:

Why? We signed him November last year. For whatever reason I don't know. Probably waiver exempt and depth. He's useful as our 4th centre and useful as a sweetener in trades. A plus, plus for all.

Because i dont think hes a 4th line center on a contender. A faceoff guy with size is needed.

5 minutes ago, Conscience said:

Because i dont think hes a 4th line center on a contender. A faceoff guy with size is needed.

I agree but I don't think he's that bad. He has more offensive potential than most 4th liners. He feathered a nice pass to Hogs on his first goal last night. I like Aman. With that said, we need a faceoff ace if we want to go deep. Malhotra was so important to the 2011 Canucks for that reason alone.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Conscience said:

Yea. We  do have a need for a legit 2nd line centre and better face off success. Aman obviously a depth forward for us. That being said...........

Who would y'all consider our legit 4th line centre right now? Blueger? Suter?  They've both have played in multi forward situations all season. Perhaps Blueger. Do you consider Bluegs a 4th line centre on a contender? Is he indeed our 4th?

7 minutes ago, Conscience said:

The Canucks have bigger fish to fry in fixing the top 6 by adding another player.  Once

that is done, it will have a positive affect on the bottom 6.  Suter was originally brought

in to be the 3C and Blueger was to be the 4th C.  That hasn't happened due to the success

the Blueger has had, Suter is the better player, so if he leads the 4th line, it will operate like

a 3rd line as well.

I don't mind Aman.  His line was very good last night and have some flashes of offence in

many games.  No doubt though; Suter is a far better C at the moment. 

Aman is just 23yrs and has another 2 yrs on his ELC after this season.  He's only going

to improve in the upcoming years.

8 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

The Canucks have bigger fish to fry in fixing the top 6 by adding another player.  Once

that is done, it will have a positive affect on the bottom 6.  Suter was originally brought

in to be the 3C and Blueger was to be the 4th C.  That hasn't happened due to the success

the Blueger has had, Suter is the better player, so if he leads the 4th line, it will operate like

a 3rd line as well.

I don't mind Aman.  His line was very good last night and have some flashes of offence in

Aman is just 23yrs and has another 2 yrs on his ELC after this season.  He's only going

Let him get his reps in whether at C or W. I like his size and therefore his reach. He is doing just fine on the 4th line. 

12 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

a 3rd line as well.

Its the easiest and cheapest fish to fry tho.

• Haha 1