[GDT] Around the NHL [January 2024]

6 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

i agree but i wonder if Bedard turns into a similar player as mcdavid eventually and whines/complains about everything.. are we going to say the same thing though? lol i mean it's very possible with how the current generation is raised.

If Bedard turns into a whiner? Yep.

Mcbaby gets away with so much complaining to the refs it's sickening.

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

If Bedard turns into a whiner? Yep.

Mcbaby gets away with so much complaining to the refs it's sickening.

lol but we need bedard to sign as a ufa in vancouver

no such thing as a short term injury in Montreal. 

Montreal now has close to $16m of roster players out injured long term. And that's not including Carey Price 

Also. They're now missing thier entire 2nd line (Dach, Newhook, RHP) and 3 of the long term injuries are Centre's. (Dach, Newhook, Dvorak) 

You'd think thier injury luck would improve after setting records for man games lost the past 2 seasons 

Edited by qwijjibo

1 hour ago, qwijjibo said:

no such thing as a short term injury in Montreal. 

Momtreal now has close to $16m of roster players out injured long term. And that's not including Carey Price 

Also. They're now missing thier entire 2nd line (Dach, Newhook, RHP) and 3 of the long term injuries are Centre's. (Dach, Newhook, Dvorak) 

You'd think thier injury lick would improve after setting records for man games lost the past 2 seasons 

I think bad teams usually have more man games lost cause defending is a lot bigger toll on the body than being on offense.  I think it's one of the biggest reasons we've been so healthy this year.

1 hour ago, Coconuts said:

Toronto media continues to be a joke

Funny. And what if the rookie goaltender called up for the Leafs road trip stoned the Ducks? "Leafs with new Calder candidate" Embarrassing what passes for journalists now. 

• Cheers 1