[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 2nd, 7:00PM PT | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

• Roberts changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 2nd, 7:00PM PT | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!
  • -AJ- featured and pinned this topic

First game of 2024! It feels like we’ll be dominant tonight. Hoping to see Soucy get back in lineup, but not expecting much from his first game back. He’ll probably have some rust.

• Cheers 1

Before I show up to watch the game I need to know if our 23 players are going to show up....

On a less bitchy note, this is the kind of game to get the Nucks back on track and start a dominant run for 2024. We have the Sens' number and when we're on, we're a lethal team. Looking forward to it!

7-2 Nucks. 

Edited by HorvatToBaertschi

Don't understand the schedule. Why wouldn't they start the Canucks on the road after the break. They could've been out east for a day or two before resuming the season (adjusted to time zone). Tough 7-game road trip coming up after this game.

Must win, especially after that PHI loss before the break. Time to start a winning streak.

Edited by Nucker67

New Year’s resolution for the team.. play 60 min and start the game on time.. can’t afford to drop this game against inferior opponent. Gotta keep up the pressure. Ending the year with a L and starting the new year with a L is unacceptable 

Just now, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Before I show up to watch the game I need to know if our 23 players are going to show up....

I’m sure 3 of them are guaranteed going to show up in the pressbox 

Despite there being WJ's...I'm hockey hungry. For my real team.

Let's go Canucks....get the new year off to a great start. I can't quite get over the nervous apprehension of it all...we've been set up to expect failure and that's hard to shake.

A convincing win, please/thanks.

• Like 2