[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 2nd, 7:00PM PT | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

Just now, Alflives said:

Yup. The 1950’s was a great decade for the Haberdoodles. Alf’s dad loved that club. He would cheer them on and talk up their best players, like Richard and Harvey. Alf though grew into a big Dave Keon fan (Leafs) in the 60’s. Keon was such a good player. He always put his team first. Petey reminds me of Keon, but Petey is better!  Petey is amazing. So happy we have him. 
Happy New Year @brilac

When old (drunk and foolish) Alf posts nasty stuff about the Habs please remember it’s just in fun. 🥃
Is there a cuter NHLer than Caufield? Mrs. Alf says he’s the cutest. 

Oh and yeah, those older NHLfellas are hansome. There is one that plays for this other team, and I mentioned him yesterday or the day before, but I totally forgot what his name is! Some name I totally forget and have to look at the roster. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Wooo we scored already ??

Awesome start

I was watching wmd of PIT WSH game..

Ian Cole..  nice 

Me too but, possibly due to the beer, I saw 0-0 and was wondering what the heck you all were talking about.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Wooo we scored already ??

Awesome start

I was watching end of PIT WSH game..

Ian Cole..  nice 

Same had to catch the end of that, not sure how many classic Sid vs Ovie games we have left have to take in as many as we can now 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1