[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 2nd, 7:00PM PT | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

25 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Don't understand the schedule. Why wouldn't they start the Canucks on the road after the break. They could've been out east for a day or two before resuming the season (adjusted to time zone). Tough 7-game road trip coming up after this game.

Must win, especially after that PHI loss before the break. Time to start a winning streak.

That’s because the NHL always has and always will screw the Canucks. Boston, Toronto and Rangers would never be forced into the shit we deal with when it comes to the schedule.

We are like an ugly step sister with no teeth. We constantly get screwed over. 

IMG_6083.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looking at that lineup, how are they so bad?  I get they are missing 3rd and 4th line centres but they shouldn’t be a basement dweller. 
‘I guess some teams just never fit together. 

Edited by DrJockitch

1 minute ago, DrJockitch said:

Looking at that lineup, how are they so bad?  I get they are missing 3rd and 4th line centres but they shouldn’t be a basement dweller. 
‘I guess some teams just never fit together. 

They have played a lot less games than most as well. 

Rick spent some 1 on 1 time with PP1. I  think it was time well spent. Get them out of their "complacency" or static play making. Sometimes star players need coaching too. PP1 has been in a rut.

I think with PP2 we should start auditioning other net front guys. Big bodies and quick hands.

Awesome to have the Nucks back in my life. It's like they abandoned me in my greatest time of need. Nothing goes better with holiday cheer, booze, or turkey, than Nucks hockey. This will be a solid win to start one of the greatest hockey years ever...GCG

PS. Why is Gretzky at the rink for the morning skate? 

2 hours ago, sassbs said:

Where is hoglander?  Benched?

1 hour ago, Lemon Face said:

Hogg?????????????

Tocchet hasn't confirmed the lineup yet. 

It'll be a game-time decision

5 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

Can OP explain why Hoggs missing?????

Tocchet said in the pre-game he's unsure of Hoglander tonight. It was presumed during the break that Hoglander was the odd man out tonight. So, we'll see. 

31 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

He's signing a league-minimum contract and slotting in to PP1 tonight. It needs a boost.

Gretzky finally signed that 90's contact offer from the Canucks. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Grandmaster said:

We are like an ugly step sister with no teeth. We constantly get screwed over. 

IMG_6083.jpeg

Hey, it's the only way I got a date for my high school prom (Alflives turned me down).🤬

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Tocchet said in the pre-game he's unsure of Hoglander tonight. It was presumed during the break that Hoglander was the odd man out tonight. So, we'll see. 

I dont thinks its good what he is doing to players.They are afraid of making mistake.It kill creativity.Kuz,Hoggz.You can put EP there.Not creative at all

Edited by Lemon Face

Canucks better win today. No excuses. Yes any team can win any night but the Senators are an inferior team to the Canucks. Time to start acting like contenders and not pretenders. They should be well rested after only playing 1 game in like 9 days. Come out hard and strong, play a full 60 minutes. Time to put some gap between us at Vegas. We have same number of points with 2 games in hand. MAKE IT COUNT!!!!!!

• Upvote 1