[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 2nd, 7:00PM PT | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Feels good after the canada wjhc earlier...

Serves Hockey Canada right for icing that roster. They lacked the single most important thing to win hockey games and that’s goals. They left out so much talent and could have iced a better team than that. 

Just now, -dlc- said:

I'm gonna have a drink, dammit. (LOL bought booze for Christmas...drank none/zero).

Cheers!

I drank on New Years Eve and then walked up to my spot to watch the fireworks and realized it was either fog or clouds that were in front of the space needle while looking from my neighborhood high and above. Then I took my New Year's walk. It was delightful. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

My grandfather was a Maple Leafs fan. He had all this Leafs stuff and would show the grandchildren. The smile on his face while showing us grandkids. 

My Mom did her nursing training in Hamilton. Leafs came by when they won the cup, and she drank from it.

Wonder how many Leafs scored with the Nurses that night?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

This is going to go a long way in re-establishing our massive league lead in goal differential. Now lets get at least another 3 or 4.

Stat watchers are going to be in shambles tonight.

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Jim McMahon said:

Serves Hockey Canada right for icing that roster. They lacked the single most important thing to win hockey games and that’s goals. They left out so much talent and could have iced a better team than that. 

Right?  Made no sense to put that kinda team together for an international ice tournament.  I think that team would have been quite effective on North American ice, but the big ice nullified that team completely. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

34 minutes ago, brilac said:

Oh and yeah, those older NHLfellas are hansome. There is one that plays for this other team, and I mentioned him yesterday or the day before, but I totally forgot what his name is! Some name I totally forget and have to look at the roster. 

Mrs Alf is like you @brilac. She likes the good players but certainly knows the best looking guys. Mrs Alf loved Pyatt. I think it was his eyes.  And now she is keen on Caufield. She thinks he too cute not to cheer for. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Mrs Alf is like you @brilac. She likes the good players but certainly knows the best looking guys. Mrs Alf loved Pyatt. I think it was his eyes.  And now she is keen on Caufield. She thinks he too cute not to cheer for. 

Oh yes me too, but I like the older NHL fellas. But I never remember their names unless they really stand out. There's this one fella that plays on the team in Seattle, and I totally cannot remember his name! 

Edited by brilac
  • Vintage 1