[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 2nd, 7:00PM PT | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

Just now, Alflives said:

Yup. For Mrs. Alf I’ve figured it’s the the players’ eyes that catch her fancy. 
She just loves Taylor Pyatt. 

It's the hair for me and that nice smile! My gosh 😃!!

Oh yeah and then there's that one that has that nice jawline! I totally don't remember his name!

That's enough of me! 

Edited by brilac
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Blue said:

OTT is going through what the Canucks went through. They will get it together one year 

100% its a young team thats learning what it takes to be a pro day in and day out for a full season. They are slowly on the rise and as the teams ahead of them get older and are on the downward trend (BOS PIT, WSH, TBL to name a few) they will begin to take over as they hit their prime. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Uh, outside my window right now...firetrucks pulling up.

"Um sorry, no...I can't leave right now. Maybe when the game's over? OK?"

414973481_10160705741360549_772859007435

Hope everything is fine over there... It's just our team is running so hot atm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Conscience said:

Got the tsn feed, marty biron drives me nuts, need to mute

I know, but they are saying Vancouver is the best team in the NHL

And they are amazed by Miller and Petey on the PP there.

And I like the NHL song

• Like 1

Now don't give them any life!!!! Keep the foot on the gas!!!! I would love to hear a "warm up the bus chant" half way through the 3rd. Haven't heard one of those since the Giants were still playing at the Coliseum. And oddly enough, they were playing Saskatoon, and fuckin Holtby was in net!!!!!

26 minutes ago, Blue said:

OTT is going through what the Canucks went through. They will get it together one year 

1 minute ago, AnthonyG said:

100% its a young team thats learning what it takes to be a pro day in and day out for a full season. They are slowly on the rise and as the teams ahead of them get older and are on the downward trend (BOS PIT, WSH, TBL to name a few) they will begin to take over as they hit their prime. 

Right now they're getting malled by a superior team.

Canucks had a few days to practice and refine their systems and build up the hunger after the Philly loss..  They're beating on the baby Sens now.

Just now, brilac said:

It's the hair for me and that nice smile! My gosh 😃!!

Thank you @brilac you’re the best. 😃
Mrs. Alf loves hockey. She’s a HUGE Leaf’s fan. But she’s also fighting MS. So don’t know when her last day will come. Thank you for being so awesome. 

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Also, I would like to know why the Flyers are always the worlds best hockey team when playing Vancouver only to immediately and completely shit the bed in Alberta every road trip…

The boys party their faces off after they play Vancouver but before they play Alberta teams? "Revenge of the Roxy" kind of thing?