[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 2nd, 7:00PM PT | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

3 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Did you notice that the other day too? I thought he thought he was being funny, but does he do it often?

Nah I was at the Philly game so I unfortunately didn't hear it. It's a recurring thing he does.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

Right now they're getting malled by a superior team.

Canucks had a few days to practice and refine their systems and build up the hunger after the Philly loss..  They're beating on the baby Sens now.

Right now this game aint over and right now we’ve been getting mauled the last 30 mins of hockey. 

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Imagine a win being meh.  Means we are a good team.  Also the second period was pretty even to us having the edge imo.  It’s only the third that we’ve just flat out not showed up

Yeah it’s normal in the league when you get a big lead. Just annoying 

2 minutes ago, Jim McMahon said:

Can’t be a 1 period hockey team and still be in first. It just don’t make sense. 

We also thought that there was no way Canucks could give up another 2 goal lead last year and they kept doing it over ... and over... and over again. 

5 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Devils have Utica (Canucks former farm-town) to train-up the baby-Devils.

^That & the fact that they gave Corey Schneider #1 billing & have Quinn’s brothers on their roster, makes their  organization more likeable to me than the rest, too! 

i hate lemaire but nieds-stevens were awesome. Going to the game on saturday.

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
c
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Woo hoo ... 5-2 ... lol ... winning

Petey and Miller ... great game!

Hoglander is due

and 

Oh ...

It"s 5-2

I get what your saying but all these things you mentioned were done after the first. They are displaying a lot of bad habits. The habits have to be good. Right now if they played a top team like this it would be tied 5-5. They look like these just want to get to the locker room. You have to play with pride. I wouldn’t say they are doing that.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Right now this game aint over and right now we’ve been getting mauled the last 30 mins of hockey. 

Nah the guys are just playing it out. Refs are letting tons of crap go too.