[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 2nd, 7:00PM PT | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

This is better. Move away from the corner it doubles. 

Screenshot_20240102_171614_Chrome.jpg

Its funny how the speed test is kinda telling us we need to work harder, more multitasking, do more.... all at the same time

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Can't believe how yours could be so slow... 

How do some ppl have 500??

Screenshot_20240102_170249_Chrome.jpg

Downstairs right now I’m getting 183 download and 120 upload but the fastest I’ve had was 329 and 314 on the main floor. That’s on Telus btw.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Wow, that's crazy lol. 

I just did another one and it went up to 32.5. Better but still far behind. I never have problems but I am usually only running one TV and use my computer 95% of the time over my phone. My pa uses his computer in his suite as well but even less than me. We've never had any speed problems but we pay a pretty significant price for internet+cable. Should be better maybe or we're overpaying for cable.

I think they'll be getting a call tomorrow.

Get ready for 3 hours on hold..

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Despite there being WJ's...I'm hockey hungry. For my real team.

Let's go Canucks....get the new year off to a great start. I can't quite shake the nervous apprehension of it all...we've been set up to expect failure and that's hard to shake.

A convincing win, please/thanks.

The Swedish team has our future real team members,

as you well know, but for the purposes of this post, I reiterate:

* Jonathon Lekkerimäki * Tom Willander * Elias Pettersson II aka D-Petey

(Get some shades for these folks; future's so bright, etc.)

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

The Swedish team has our future real team members,

as you well know, but for the purposes of this post, I reiterate:

* Jonathon Lekkerimäki * Tom Willander * Elias Pettersson II aka D-Petey

(Get some shades for these folks; future's so bright, etc.)

I see he’s going by Elias Nils Pettersson now 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Fast.com

I remember windows 95, I don't think those speeds back then would even register... Much like a cop with a radar gun laughing his ass off at 17.3 kms an hour driving a Hyundai pony...

Edited by iceman1964

1 minute ago, iceman1964 said:

I remember windows 95, I don't think those speeds back then would even register... Much like a cop with a radar fun laughing his ass off at 17.3 kms an hour driving a Hyundai pony...

That's half the speed of a wild Zadorov.

40 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

My wife and I grew up in a time when you graduated high school, then either went to university or went to work and made a career. Rent was reasonable, gas was cheap, real estate was affordable and a family could get by on one salary/wage if necessary. No more. The economic pressure on my kids is intense. They rent (apart) in Vancouver and both work hard but when things go wrong or an urgent need arises, we are there to help out. We are grateful that through hard work and modest spending over the years, we are able to help our kids keep their heads above water. You never stop being a parent, and your kids are always your kids.

This my friend.

Excellent.

• Thanks 1