[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 2nd, 7:00PM PT | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

41 minutes ago, brilac said:

That's big! 

Oh Bri...thought of you today.

Eating the most delectable chocolate I've ever tasted...Japanese (purchased from J Sweets in Richmond). Melt in your mouth....next time you're here I want to treat you to some, I think you'd love it!

413039106_10160705278395549_251270841859

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mo Grit said:

Agreed! But wanting to dominate your personal zone from the outset is an absolute.

Will our boys have that will and belief ?

Win or Lose this is all I am looking for. Playing with urgency and intensity after a loss should be a no-brainer.

Just now, -dlc- said:

Oh Bri...thought of you today.

Eating the most delectable chocolate I've ever tasted...Japanese (purchased from J Sweets in Richmond). Melt in your mouth....next time you're here I want to treat you to some, I think you'd love it!

413039106_10160705278395549_251270841859

I'd love that! I will ping you when I am in Vancouver again!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Mbps download

Mbps upload

Latency: 19 ms
Server: Los Angeles

Your Internet connection is very fast.

Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing, and gaming at the same time.

Edited by Googlie
Lots of choices in the USA

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Oh yes @-dlc-, I'm looking at their site right now!

It's amazing! The box I showed/bought (I got some for family/friends) has to be refrigerated...so fresh/good. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Raggedy Andys got embarrassed. And that makes Alf happy! Cheers to all! 

Lol, I saw your post in the other GDT thread, and I was like ~ what is Raggedy Andy? Is he talking about the Montréal Canadiens? I mean, he doesn't say the greatest things about them. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

hopefully they give kuzmenko a good run here and don’t keep taking him out every 2-3 games. Give the consistent ice time to help him become more consistent. PDG/Lafferty don’t belong in the top 6. Hopefully hoglander or podz take another step next year and become those internal top 6 replacements. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Tofu_Bud said:

Misses gave me the thumbs up to buy a new TV if Id like to (bday gift).  Watching Canucks hockey gonna be good in 2024 

Yeah but we need your address first.  😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Lol, I saw your post in the other GDT thread, and I was like ~ what is Raggedy Andy? Is he talking about the Montréal Canadiens? I mean, he doesn't say the greatest things about them. 

Alf firmly believes @brilac is awesome. Yes. Alf hates the Haberdoodles. (They are playing good tonight though). 
The Rangers are the Rags. Hence the Raggedy Andy dolls. 
Okay, Alf is old and has serious issues. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Predicting 4-2 Canucks.

goals by kuzmenko, mikheyev, bluegar, & miller. 

Petey gets 3 assists

hughes/Hronek 2 assists each

Alf’s empties are echoing your sentiments. Add two points for the Mighty Quinn. 5 for QH in a big win for us. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1