[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 2nd, 7:00PM PT | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

11 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Mbps download

Mbps upload

Latency: 19 ms
Server: Los Angeles

Your Internet connection is very fast.

Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing, and gaming at the same time.

Way late to the party.

8 minutes ago, Tofu_Bud said:

Misses gave me the thumbs up to buy a new TV if Id like to (bday gift).  Watching Canucks hockey gonna be good in 2024 

Sony. OLED. End of story.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brilac said:

That is excellent! What size?

We are getting old so need a bigger screen to see anything 

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Yeah but we need your address first.  😉

of course.

0101 Soybean Alley

• Haha 3

Pettersson 

Miller 

Bleuger 

Suter

That's the C line up today..

This is how I wanna see it stay. Need our best Cs down the middle. 

Don't like the idea of putting Suter on wing. Play to your strengths.  You have good Cs use them appropriately..

Just now, Alflives said:

Alf firmly believes @brilac is awesome. Yes. Alf hates the Haberdoodles. (They are playing good tonight though). 
The Rangers are the Rags. Hence the Raggedy Andy dolls. 
Okay, Alf is old and has serious issues. 🤣

Thanks for the clarification and how you feel about the Habs! You know Alf, I only like three NHL teams (two total love) out of 32 teams, so there are 29 teams I don't care for.  

But, I remember once you said something good about the Habs. Something about the 1950s. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Way late to the party.

Yeah - I saw the other posts were all over an hour ago, but only just caught up.  Thought my upload/download differential was worth commenting on.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tofu_Bud said:

Misses gave me the thumbs up to buy a new TV if Id like to (bday gift).  Watching Canucks hockey gonna be good in 2024 

70 inch plus. 

70 should be minimum but if you can get an 80 inch you'll be enjoying sports viewing so much you won't wanna leave the house...

• Like 2

Just now, Tofu_Bud said:

We are getting old so need a bigger screen to see anything 

of course.

0101 Soybean Alley

Yes, I don't enjoy squinting my eyes to see small letters on the TV screen, and I have a "42 inch! 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Yeah - I saw the other posts were all over an hour ago, but only just caught up.  Thought my upload/download differential was worth commenting on.

Glad you let us know. We needed to know exactly where you stood.  👍

• Haha 1

Watching Pittsburgh Washington game. Both OV and Crosby scored. Feels like the old days watching these two teams play against each other.

4-3 WSH 2 mins remains in 3rd

Empty net PIT

• Like 1

Just now, brilac said:

Thanks for the clarification and how you feel about the Habs! You know Alf, I only like three NHL teams (two total love) out of 32 teams, so there are 29 teams I don't care for.  

But, I remember once you said something good about the Habs. Something about the 1950s. 

Yup. The 1950’s was a great decade for the Haberdoodles. Alf’s dad loved that club. He would cheer them on and talk up their best players, like Richard and Harvey. Alf though grew into a big Dave Keon fan (Leafs) in the 60’s. Keon was such a good player. He always put his team first. Petey reminds me of Keon, but Petey is better!  Petey is amazing. So happy we have him. 
Happy New Year @brilac

When old (drunk and foolish) Alf posts nasty stuff about the Habs please remember it’s just in fun. 🥃
Is there a cuter NHLer than Caufield? Mrs. Alf says he’s the cutest. 

• Like 1