The 7 game road trip from hell thread.

Blue

On 1/2/2024 at 7:57 PM, gwarrior said:

I would be ecstatic if they went 5-1-1. But above .500 I'd be happy. I'll know it's a coma dream if they win all 7.

Man, did I call that road trip record or what?

• Cheers 1

On 1/12/2024 at 6:36 AM, IBatch said:

Is Canucks Fan Forever supposed to do the honourable thing, and permanently remove himself from the forum?    Yikes must have been like this going into NYI for him Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

IMG_3616.png

Ban them both. 

On 1/2/2024 at 6:08 PM, Blue said:

Fasten your seatbelts. The coming trip has the potential to break our loss streak record which is a grueling 2 games.  And really give the doomers some momentum. Id say we will lose vs New Jersey because we always play bad against them. And to the Rangers. Then again, we are overdue to win a game vs a top team. We won't lose them all.(If we only won against good teams and lost to the bad teams, the doomers and haters would hype on that all the same) The Islanders are a stubborn team that isn't easy to beat either. The Penguins can beat anyone still when its their night. Then there's the Sabres and Blue Jackets. 

What do ppl think ? Which games will we win and which will we lose ?

What would be considered satisfactory for this trip ?

I don't think its the end of the world if we lose 3 in a row on this particular trip.

On 1/2/2024 at 6:10 PM, Kevlar said:

I think we will go 5-1-1. We will lose to the Blues and then win 5 and then (because of fatigue) we lose to Columbus via the shootout. That's me two cents worth.

On 1/3/2024 at 6:51 PM, The Duke said:

I think the boys are ready to go.  

Going to say 5-1-1 but it’ll be tough sleddin’ by the end.

Duke,

Can I have 6 random numbers between 1-49? I just want to experiment with something. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Kevlar

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1