PGT - Senaturds at Canucks - 01/02/24

PhillipBlunt

9 minutes ago, Devron said:

Every win. Yeah but we didn’t play good,

But, but but. Yet here we are first in the west.

Take the win and get ready for the road trip. Weird game as our goals just kept coming in the first. Not the end of the world it got a little sloppy. Still secured the win rather easily.

Woooo, good job Canucks!

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, Hogs and Podz said:

talking blah blah blah GIF by Yandel

move along nothing to see here for the fan that doesn’t think about the future. Should I come back to you when the Canucks are in a game that matters and don’t give a full 60 minute effort. It can be one of those “I told you so” moments. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

Take the win and get ready for the road trip. Weird game as our goals just kept coming in the first. Not the end of the world it got a little sloppy. Still secured the win rather easily.

Woooo, good job Canucks!

Yeah buddy! Let put in another solid road trip 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Woooo, good job Canucks!

A couple weird goals there too. Demko was the difference maker tonight 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

It’s the expectations. We were up 5-0 so naturally some fans want a 15-0 or 5-0 win to be satisfied. 

No but don’t give them life.. if you’re not going to try to score defend the middle and not give them anything 

Definitely ain't a picaso. Given they are playing the worst team in the east and woth a 5 goal lead after the first, sleep walking through the last 40 min was tolerable. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

move along nothing to see here for the fan that doesn’t think about the future. Should I come back to you when the Canucks are in a game that matters and don’t give a full 60 minute effort. It can be one of those “I told you so” moments. 

You like to hear yourself blabber on.  Cool!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Aqua: "Guys, we're gonna sit together in the seats of the peons and be on the jumbotron tonight, so make it look like we're friends."

Those are the new "Black" seats. I think they are 70K each per year.

Edited by jannick_handsome

2 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

You know.... Most games I can't watch because I don't have access to a vpn which would allow me to watch the games.  If I didn't have access the score.... I'd swear the team wouldnt be better than .500 right now.  The usual suspects here constantly bring up the negatives to each game at nausium.  Seriously, I would have no idea thst this team is currently 3rd best team un the entire league.  Man that's really amazing don't you think!!!!  

Even JT Miller himself said ' If we want to get better as a team, we need to evaluate honestly ' that's all these posters are doing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1