PGT - Senaturds at Canucks - 01/02/24

PhillipBlunt

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Gotta give them credit though. They know how to write songs like pop stars so they can gather the general public.

Not my jam

Like I said, I actually liked their first album, but then it just became a production line. 

And hey, like you say, give 'em credit, just not my thing. 

I was responding to saying two of the GOAT Canadians - Chad and Gretzky. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

That guy. Gretzky?lol.

IMG_5230.jpeg

I wonder why they didn’t sit in the maroon seats. He should have for a whole game to see how uncomfortable they are. lol. Might make them put a rush on the rest of the black seats.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

That guy. Gretzky?lol.

IMG_5230.jpeg

This picture, I never click on the link and yes, I do know who Gretzky is ...

image.png.9dd98cb18e890307a466cca841bf80e7.png

GO CANUCKS GO! Beat the Blue Notes

Just now, kilgore said:

I never noticed before but isn't that our two biggest flops in the last 10 years behind JT?  Joulevi and Virtanen?

Kind of ironic group shot.  Those two are the opposite examples of how hard work on the ice pays off. 

Miller isn't what I'd call a superstar in the league. Even with his impressive point totals this season, he's not flashy, or a wizard with the puck like Petey. He just works hard, every shift (for the most part). With great hockey smarts on the ice. A consistent 1+ point a game player.  Those two goofballs behind him laughing were never close to approaching his commitment to what it takes to win, that he stands for on this team.

Miller was a good find by Benning. He done did good there.

Imagine if those two draft picks worked out. We would be true contenders by now. Just goes to show how crucial making the right choices in the first round is. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Imagine if those two draft picks worked out. We would be true contenders by now. Just goes to show how crucial making the right choices in the first round is. 

Don't forget development. They botched Virtanen and McCann's. I think Juolevi botched his own. 

50 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

Nickelback isn't even in the conversation for GOAT Canadian rock bands. 

Too funny. 

I’d put Gerry Doucette ahead of those clowns. 

but they did have some catchy radio tunes that were quite popular. Funny how all those haters probably know the words to their biggest hits 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, CanuckMan said:

agreed. They won but had a lot of flukey goals too. Win is a win but one of the worst teams in the league in standings had us on our heels in the 3rd period. If Sutr hadn’t scored the fluky goal to make it 6-3 I was almost sure Sens were going to get another one to make it 5-4.

Well its also almost certain if the dog didn't sit for a poop, it would have caught the hare.... if and if....

• Cheers 1

The upcoming road trip is hellacious. It will test us, it, hopefully will bring out the best in everyone. Maybe we need this.  I wouldn't go so far that it will dictate 

whether or not we get a good seeding in the playoffs but close. We need to clean a few things up and some of the teams we'll be taking on are good, very good.

• Upvote 1