[Waivers] Tobias Bjornfot - claimed by VGK

6 minutes ago, R3aL said:

I mean Rick Tocchet character is pretty superb. Hes unreal with our players, and media and he conducts himself super humbly and professionally. 

he was an outstanding hardworking player and no one he knows or has worked with ever says a single bad thing about him.

time to let go and judge what’s happening now not your perception of his past.

waste of your energy being so negative.

embrace the positive changes in our organization and enjoy the wave you deserve to enjoy it as a fan 

I wouldn't consider what he's doing to Kuzmenko to be anywhere close to professional.  The positive change will happen when this dirtbag is replaced with someone respectable.

Edited by King Heffy

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

I wouldn't consider what he's doing to Kuzmenko to be anywhere close to professional.  The positive change will happen when this dirtbag is replaced with someone respectable.

No one close to the situation is faulting or saying anything neg of our coaching staff.

Including Dan Milstein.

They have communicated what they want, expect and need form him and hes not doing it?

You clearly are biased and just dont like RT so no point discussing things anymore. You kind of talk about the guy like he personally wronged you.

From my perspective its not an enjoyable way to be a fan but if its how you enjoy supporting the team I understand.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

You might want to find a different team to root for over the next few years. Tochett clearly isn't going anywhere anytime soon... especially since he is the Jack Adams favorite.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Coryberg said:

You might want to find a different team to root for over the next few years. Tochett clearly isn't going anywhere anytime soon... especially since he is the Jack Adams favorite.

We'll likely need the entire management group thrown out.  Idly standing by and allowing these worthless pieces of trash to disgrace the franchise with their misconduct isn't my style.  

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

We'll likely need the entire management group thrown out.  Idly standing by and allowing these worthless pieces of trash to disgrace the franchise with their misconduct isn't my style.  

That really isn't going to happen anytime soon.  Regardless of what you may think, they have turned things around pretty quickly around here.  It's easy to forget the problems when you're winning games.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

28 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Would be a terrible shame if you were to become a fan of another team, seeing as you're a beam of positivity around here already

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

2810B10A-FFBC-46BB-A87A-DEB5CDFF2CA8.gif.498d3f9f38100384d678222d51eaaf6c.gif

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Is it frustrating living with so much hate in your heart? I would be in a constant state of diarrhea and high blood pressure if I lived even a day anything like your online persona

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

4 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Is it frustrating living with so much hate in your heart? I would be in a constant state of diarrhea and high blood pressure if I lived even a day anything like your online persona

no kidding right. if you hate the team that much, just go and find another team to cheer for. 

• Cheers 2

On 1/4/2024 at 6:25 PM, Coryberg said:

2025 4.18 million 

2026 4.18 million

2026 1.54 million

2027 1.54 million

Basically save half a million in each season and cut 2 years off the end. But you miss out on 12 million in cap space in 23 and 24.

but with walk it like i Tocc it I bet OEL would have come around and been playing like he is now. So we could have traded him this year and maybe even gotten something back.

2 hours ago, Tusk said:

but with walk it like i Tocc it I bet OEL would have come around and been playing like he is now. So we could have traded him this year and maybe even gotten something back.

Even if he had a bounce back year his numbers wouldn't be even close to what they are in Florida. They were down their 2 best dmen and he hot a ton of playing time including a bunch of powerplay time. He wouldn't be getting that here with Quinn in his way.

Besides that he would still be negative value with his current stats if he was saddled with 4 years at 7.26 million. I'm thinking we would have to attach 2 firsts to move him.

On 1/5/2024 at 9:55 AM, R3aL said:

I mean Rick Tocchet character is pretty superb. Hes unreal with our players, and media and he conducts himself super humbly and professionally. 

he was an outstanding hardworking player and no one he knows or has worked with ever says a single bad thing about him.

time to let go and judge what’s happening now not your perception of his past.

waste of your energy being so negative.

embrace the positive changes in our organization and enjoy the wave you deserve to enjoy it as a fan 

Don’t know how anyone can watch the last decade and have a bad thing to say about what is going on right now. Ludicrous. 

• Cheers 1

On 1/5/2024 at 11:36 AM, King Heffy said:

Sounds like winning isnt your style too. Might want to make an account in the SJ Sharks forum, im sure they'd love to hear your insight

On 1/5/2024 at 1:48 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

When you see King Heffy's posts, just scroll past it. You'll thank me later.  Its usually a lot of negativity, complaining or wild conspiracies

2 hours ago, Tusk said:

Come on Tusk. You frequent the boards enough to know that if OEL was still here we wouldn’t have Cole, Soucy, Bluegher, or Lafferty. Without them we aren’t in the position we are to deal Beau for Zad. Etc. There’s no multiverse where we still have OEL and are hanging onto him for value while still having the position we actually hold. 

• Cheers 1

On 1/5/2024 at 1:48 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

Agreed. 

I'm all for respecting people having their opinions and so on. I just dont get why someone continues to take part on this forum when they have a real issue with management as a whole and the coach specifically.

You don't like certain people ok thats fine but speaking about them as if they personally have hurt or wronged you by just being a fan and clinging to " morals ?? " is kind of insane at this point.

Yes Rick Tocchet was criminally charged over what? a decade or longer ago and served his time. He seems widely respected as a person and by his coaching peers for who and what he is. To cling onto a past criminal charge like he is some kind of monster or trash is ludicrous.

Rutherford, yes he fired Boudreau and while he in hindsight could have handled the timeframe better he did zero wrong in stating he was not happy with his coach and lack of structure or systems when asked about it or in media availability.

Further, he identified the issue that he felt was a major problem for this club and he was right. But he is worthless garbage because he didn't make a coaching change until he secured the coach he wanted which he had to wait in ( Tocchet having obligations to other companies including his tv work ) which didnt fit the fans and media timelines of which the media kept digging up the story posting it everywhere then crying that Boudreau didn't deserve this treatment, when the Canucks did nothing wrong.

• Cheers 2