[GDT] Vancouver @ St. Louis - January 4th, 5pt/8et - Enterprise Center - St. Louis, Missouri.

Chickenspear

Good thing you sat one of your best scorers, I like Tochett, but his treatment of Kuzzy is baffling, you cannot tell me that karlsson or aman have been better than kuz would have been

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Dude said:

How about tearing fucking Miller and Boeser apart.Absolutely fucking useless.How many goals in their last 15 games.Tons of ice time and first unit powerplay and shit from them.Time for Petey and Boeser for a few games.Both need a kickstart in consistancy.

this, my friends, is what you should tell yourself you don't want to be as a canucks fan. this is the image the rest of the league has of you. don't be this. 

• Confused 1

Just now, tas said:

this, my friends, is what you should tell yourself you don't want to be as a canucks fan. this is the image the rest of the league has of you. don't be this. 

Petey and hogz, I don't know why he hasn't gone there yet.  I'd even try Karlsson on that line

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Pycnotic said:

Good thing you sat one of your best scorers, I like Tochett, but his treatment of Kuzzy is baffling, you cannot tell me that karlsson or aman have been better than kuz would have been

I do think these coaches have a fine eye and it's different watching a player from behind the bench.  Maybe some bad practice habits as well?  Who knows.  I do mainly agree with you though, Kuzy should be in

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Moeknows said:

Like I said beforeTocchet doesn't like him...other players have a longer leash.. that's all Im saying. Tocchets a great coach who's done a great job. Management isn't gonna bust his balls over one blindspot nor should they!

you're just looking for the wrong things I think. kuzmenko isn't doing things that are simply non-negotiable under toc. there's leeway for lots of things, but there can't be for that. 

6 minutes ago, Dude said:

How about tearing fucking Miller and Boeser apart.Absolutely fucking useless.How many goals in their last 15 games.Tons of ice time and first unit powerplay and shit from them.Time for Petey and Boeser for a few games.Both need a kickstart in consistancy.

Miller's had a goal a 4 assists in the past few games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

Joshau Blueger Miller

EP40 Boeser together

Instead of screwing up the 3rd line which is playing perfectly, maybe we should actually go out and get Petey some wingers who know how to score in the NHL.  If Tocchet doesn’t want Kuzmenko in the lineup then Allvin needs to trade him for someone that can play with Petey.  

Just now, stawns said:

Petey and hogz, I don't know why he hasn't gone there yet.  I'd even try Karlsson on that line

I like Tocc, but he doesn't adapt well on the fly I've noticed, and when he does it's putting grinders up to the top two lines, not guys with a bunch of skill. Petey needs guys who are skillful with him, Mik and Laff aren't it.