[GDT] Vancouver @ St. Louis - January 4th, 5pt/8et - Enterprise Center - St. Louis, Missouri.

Chickenspear

20 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

For all those choosing to freak out over Kuz potentially being scratched, let's remember what Dan Milstein, his agent, said during the last scratch freak-outs ...

I just really enjoy watching Kuzy play, that’s what matters to me. Enjoying the game. I just leave the coaching to the coaches. Hope it’s the right thing but the scratches are adding up 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

I just really enjoy watching Kuzy play, that’s what matters to me. Enjoying the game. I just leave the coaching to the coaches. Hope it’s the right thing but the scratches are adding up 

His biggest curse was a 1st year 39 goal campaign. He was never touted as a goal scorer in the K but more of a player that he is not showing to be this year. If he was draft eligible a player scout report may not even have him in the top 20. Long way to go to get back in the coach(s), good books. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Grinch said:

Bring the white skate jersey in for a game against the Anaheim mighty ducks Retro homes 

No no against the blues retro jersey with the red on the bottom and gold lined numbers !