[GDT] Vancouver @ St. Louis - January 4th, 5pt/8et - Enterprise Center - St. Louis, Missouri.

Chickenspear

12 minutes ago, Devron said:

I just really enjoy watching Kuzy play, that’s what matters to me. Enjoying the game. I just leave the coaching to the coaches. Hope it’s the right thing but the scratches are adding up 

Milstein said they have a plan. They're working with him. It's designed to make him a better player. Look at what happened with Joshua and how he improved. Hoglander too. I know this isn't what people want to hear.

• Like 1

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

Milstein said they have a plan. They're working with him. It's designed to make him a better player. Look at what happened with Joshua and how he improved. Hoglander too. I know this isn't what people want to hear.

I believe. Just sucks 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

Happy to hear that. I have 100% faith this management and coaching group know what they’re doing.

• Cheers 2