[GDT] Vancouver @ St. Louis - January 4th, 5pt/8et - Enterprise Center - St. Louis, Missouri.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Chicken. said:

Kuzy just cant get outta the dog house eh

He's got a hot plate and mattress in there, making himself comfortable. And he sleeps with his best friend.

bad day houston GIF by MFD

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

When I work in North Van, I see a couple of people taking their cat's on a leash. I couldn't believe it.

My neighbour put his expensive cat on a leash and took it outside once.  The cat ran up a tree and was jumping from branch to branch hopelessly tangling the leash.  He had to get a ladder, climb the tree and unhook the cat from the leash.  The cat was taken inside and the leash remained in the tree for months

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Tofu_Bud said:

Im impressed by Dakota’s ability to make plays when the puck is in tight.  Might be one of the best Canucks at it

Hoglander enters the chat...lol

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Hope JT gets into the all Star game, he's deserved it 3 times since he's arrived here but never gets it cause of the stupid rules

And because all the media heads need to get their heads out of their ass.  They all disregard him for some reason

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Hope JT gets into the all Star game, he's deserved it 3 times since he's arrived here but never gets it cause of the stupid rules

He's criminally underrated around the league. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1