[GDT] Vancouver @ St. Louis - January 4th, 5pt/8et - Enterprise Center - St. Louis, Missouri.

Chickenspear

We need to win 4 of 7 games this road trip. 
On paper, tomorrows game is “winnable”. Let’s hope for a full 60 minute effort tomorrow and get ready for some of the tougher games. I know the Rangers/Jersey will eat us alive if we don’t 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

On paper, tomorrows game is “winnable”. Let’s hope for a full 60 minute effort tomorrow and get ready for some of the tougher games. I know the Rangers/Jersey will eat us alive if we don’t 

Baby steps…. Let’s play 40 minutes because St.Louis is also an NHL team just like Ottawa was and we will still win this one 4-2.

Go Canucks 

All I'm going to say about this game is this, They should have this one in the bag first game of a long road trip they should be highly motivated to win this one because the games just get harder from here. That Said I think it will be a dog fight but if the Canucks bring their game they win 4-2.

Did EP40 look like he had his stride back last game? I wonder if the time off helped healed something

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

All I'm going to say about this game is this, They should have this one in the bag first game of a long road trip they should be highly motivated to win this one because the games just get harder from here. That Said I think it will be a dog fight but if the Canucks bring their game they win 4-2.

Did EP40 look like he had his stride back last game? I wonder if the time off helped healed something

200w(1).gif.59208ab37a9e5c3f7d08db04108a38fc.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Gotta love Binnington-Poutinglip's GAA.. three-quarters of a goal above Demmer's (.323-.248)

No reason to be nervous though, right Jordan?  You look nervous Jordan.  Real nervous.

QIBDIm4.gif

Hahaha that gif wins the internet

1 hour ago, CanuckMan said:

Hopefully they'll show up and get a win. They need to keep pace. 

• Cheers 1

Hoping for another big game by our stars and hopefully get our PP going, good to see Petey buzzing again in the New Year, maybe the break is exactly what he needed. We've got a huge (likely loss) game coming up against NJD so got to bag these points here.

5-1 Canucks

• Like 1

Big road trip. Need to take it one game at a time though. Tonight is a good chance to pick up the two points. We need to take it to them early if possible. 

Anything over 7 points on this trip is good. 10 would be great.

Has anyone heard anything more on Soucy? Whats his latest update?

11 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

He's returning on this road trip sometime.

Thanks Deb. One more big blueliner to cause headaches for the opposition. Looking forward to seeing everyone healthy on the back end.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

Listening to Drance on Halford and Brough right now

WHAT A FREAKING IDIOT!!!

Drance is a stats geek. Now he’s into a stat that (supposedly) predicts luck. Guys like Drsnce need to cover a bad lib for their “schtick” to work. We are a great club and will be for many years to come. Drance will move on to cover a different club. He will go cover the Smelly Cowpies. 

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Drance is a stats geek. Now he’s into a stat that (supposedly) predicts luck. Guys like Drsnce need to cover a bad lib for their “schtick” to work. We are a great club and will be for many years to come. Drance will move on to cover a different club. He will go cover the Smelly Cowpies. 

He's a weird dude. He's actually a decent writer for the athletic, but he's terrible on radio.