[GDT] Vancouver @ St. Louis - January 4th, 5pt/8et - Enterprise Center - St. Louis, Missouri.

Chickenspear

Just now, greenbean30 said:

I'm curious when we're finally going to separate Petey and Mik. I've never thought they worked well together at all.

What options do they have though  , need to make a trade to get Petey the right partner 

How about tearing fucking Miller and Boeser apart.Absolutely fucking useless.How many goals in their last 15 games.Tons of ice time and first unit powerplay and shit from them.Time for Petey and Boeser for a few games.Both need a kickstart in consistancy.

• Upvote 1

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

That's true but in his first full season with us i'd like him to get back to form fast.

he's having by far the best year of his career, he's allowed to dip down to merely mortal for a few weeks. it's going to be all right. 

I know we all want to win every game 10-0 and win every award and lead every statistical category imaginable, but we can let go of that stuff. it's alright. we're getting through. 

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Hard to be a top line centre when the coach puts 4th line plugs on your wing…

i've been saying it the whole time lol his last 3 seasons.. the highest point producer outside kuzmenko was mikheyev and his 32 point career high.. EP literally plays with no talent 5v5 and expect to do everything by himself.. like hughes and hronek have more points than every single winger and defenceman he plays with 5v5 most nights.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, tas said:

I just haven't seen anything this year to make me think that would help tonight. kuzmenko has been kind of at best a bit of a passenger all year long.

I like kuz. I want them to work with him and bring him along. 

I saw lots last year. PP has been getting worse and EP needs more skill to play with. Put Kuz back in and give it a real chance. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well they are missing two top wingers. What can you do? Lucky where we are.

Regardless. 

they have been a strong team and an entertaining team to watch, but if they want to go deep in the playoffs they need to be better at coming back late and keeping games interesting. Too few games where a full 60 minutes are being played. In my opinion anyway

• Cheers 1