[GDT] Vancouver @ St. Louis - January 4th, 5pt/8et - Enterprise Center - St. Louis, Missouri.

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

He'll likely be back next game 

Maybe.  Last week they tell us that Kuz and Tocc had a talk.  Another talk.  And they both understand each other.  Now he's a healthy scratch again.  I guess that one of them didn't really understand.  This is getting old.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, tas said:

it's not in the best interests of either the team or the player. everybody wants kuzmenko to succeed, nobody is working against him. they are doing what they believe to be right for everybody involved, and who are we to doubt them based on all available data thus far?

Like I said beforeTocchet doesn't like him...other players have a longer leash.. that's all Im saying. Tocchets a great coach who's done a great job. Management isn't gonna bust his balls over one blindspot nor should they!

Just now, Dude said:

How about tearing fucking Miller and Boeser apart.Absolutely fucking useless.How many goals in their last 15 games.Tons of ice time and first unit powerplay and shit from them.Time for Petey and Boeser for a few games.Both need a kickstart in consistancy.

To be fair outside of the third line the top 2 lines have not been playing well ( other than last game ) for a bit now

We had 4 players in top 10 scoring and the top 3 spots not to long ago. That's fallen dramatically and now we are I believe 6 and 9th and pety out of the top 10

Just now, Rekker said:

I saw lots last year. PP has been getting worse and EP needs more skill to play with. Put Kuz back in and give it a real chance. 

petey, if anything, needs to start elevating his linemates a bit. that said, I agree this team needs to add to the top 6 and have stated as much, but rewarding a guy who isn't playing within the team's staples is simply a non-negotiable. it's not how you establish a culture. 

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Thing I like about the Suter one is they have him for another year at this price. And he can play anywhere in the lineup. 

True. He’s probably not going to crack the top 6 but certainly a versatile bottom 6 guy. Well worth the cost and term. 

• Cheers 1