[GDT] Vancouver @ St. Louis - January 4th, 5pt/8et - Enterprise Center - St. Louis, Missouri.

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, tas said:

petey, if anything, needs to start elevating his linemates a bit. that said, I agree this team needs to add to the top 6 and have stated as much, but rewarding a guy who isn't playing within the team's staples is simply a non-negotiable. it's not how you establish a culture. 

Yip. EP invisible tonight and I agree Kuz has to tow the line, but they gotta give him a chance. Was decent vs Ottawa. 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Petey and hogz, I don't know why he hasn't gone there yet.  I'd even try Karlsson on that line

I won't pretend to know what the coach is thinking but I chose trust and he's rewarded it this far. he must have his reasons. I agree, though, it's worth a look. 

We need a Gamebreaker.  With Petey in hibernation there's no one stepping up.

Much as I like Karlsson,  Kuzzy would have been a difference maker in this game

6 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Maybe.  Last week they tell us that Kuz and Tocc had a talk.  Another talk.  And they both understand each other.  Now he's a healthy scratch again.  I guess that one of them didn't really understand.  This is getting old.

Not worried in the least.

1 minute ago, Rekker said:

Yip. EP invisible tonight and I agree Kuz has to tow the line, but they gotta give him a chance. Was decent vs Ottawa. 

and they will. I truly don't believe the scratch is punishment, but a deliberate opportunity to watch from up top. 

team didn't do him any favours tonight unfortunately. 

• Cheers 1