[GDT] Vancouver @ St. Louis - January 4th, 5pt/8et - Enterprise Center - St. Louis, Missouri.

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, tas said:

and they will. I truly don't believe the scratch is punishment, but a deliberate opportunity to watch from up top. 

team didn't do him any favours tonight unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, tas said:

and they will. I truly don't believe the scratch is punishment, but a deliberate opportunity to watch from up top. 

team didn't do him any favours tonight unfortunately. 

ARTAK...figure it iut man

Just now, Blue said:

Wasn't weak at all. Close road game. 

they didn't have a lot of juice tonight, but it's a long year and there are going to be Thursday nights in st louis in january where you have to just try to make the best of it. 

Alvin need to tell Toch to suck it up and put in Kuz from now on. No more mind games or trade Kuz for offensive help asap.

This is a brutal game. 

Also like Philly, we lost to no small part of inability to win face offs. Both games we were atrocious on the dot. 

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

In all fairness we don't have a lot of other options.

A guy that put up 39 goals in the NHL last season has all the talent in the world.  Kinda hard to play through a drought and get into a groove when you're benched every few games.

• Like 1

love coach toch but benching kuzmenko is beyond me, he really thinks karlsson and aman are better than him?

1 goal game, had 1 shot on net in last 10 mins while trailing.

1 minute ago, John.Tallhouse said:

I dunno about TOP team

IMG_0436.jpeg

it's hilarious how people just shoot off without a clue what they're talking about.