Epstein Court Documents

6YPE

50 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

It was duh, a homicide.  Guards admitted to falsifying records, sleeping and playing on their phones.  Cameras mysteriously not working the night of his death and footage from a previous attempt "accidentally deleted".  Major attempts at trying to make it seem like he was suicidal even though he admitted he wasn't.  Also three broken bones in his neck that are more likely to have happened from strangulation.

There's a weird portion of people who refuse to believe any type of conspiracy or foul play within the elites/government.  These are what we call, sheep.  Friggin weird

8bfbqc.jpg

8 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

8bfbqc.jpg

Dr. Michael Baden, who's performed autopsies on 1000+ hangings in New York state prisons (which is a shocking number) stated on 60 Minutes that in all of those cases he has never witnessed a jail hanging where there are three fractures to the neck area. He's board certified and was the Chief Medical Examiner for the state of New York from 1978 to 1979.

The fractures were primarily to the hyoid bone and thyroid cartilage in the larynx. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

It was duh, a homicide.  Guards admitted to falsifying records, sleeping and playing on their phones.  Cameras mysteriously not working the night of his death and footage from a previous attempt "accidentally deleted".  Major attempts at trying to make it seem like he was suicidal even though he admitted he wasn't.  Also three broken bones in his neck that are more likely to have happened from strangulation.

There's a weird portion of people who refuse to believe any type of conspiracy or foul play within the elites/government.  These are what we call, sheep.  Friggin weird

The whole story with the cameras is such a red flag.

Even though it isn't their direct intention, people are surprisingly eager to give pedophiles a free pass by accepting the suicide story without any doubt.

Weird might be an understatement.

Edited by Master Mind
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

28 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Dr. Michael Baden, who's performed autopsies on 1000+ hangings in New York state prisons (which is a shocking number) stated on 60 Minutes that in all of those cases he has never witnessed a jail hanging where there are three fractures to the neck area. He's board certified and was the Chief Medical Examiner for the state of New York from 1978 to 1979.

The fractures were primarily to the hyoid bone and thyroid cartilage in the larynx. 

I told you about the career I am going into. Start on the 15th.

My buddy already works there. Up here in Canada, anyone in seg is monitored consistently. Video all the time and physical check every 30 mins (I think, I'll learn.)

Anway, it was the Brit royal fam. I bet they did him in. 

Edited by bishopshodan

38 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

I didnt call you a sheep, you did.  

There's no proof because it was mysteriously deleted lol.  

And I never said the broken bones don't happen from hangings, I just said more likely from homicide.  

So who said this then?

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

So who said this then?

Yes, nowhere there did I single you out and call you a sheep.  If you consider yourself one of the people I described well then I guess I did indirectly call you one, but you can't expect me to read your mind now can you?

Between this and you not being able to figure out you posted a shitty, blurry, cropped photo of Trump playing golf, man, it's been hard to converse with you 

Oh and providing a source saying necks can break the way Epstein's did from hanging even though I never said it couldn't.  

Edited by Wiggums

1 minute ago, Wiggums said:

Yes, nowhere there did I single you out and call you a sheep.  If you consider yourself one of the people I described well then I guess I did indirectly call you one, but you can't expect me to read your mind now can you?

Between this and you not being able to figure out you posted a shitty, posting blurry, cropped photo of Trump playing golf, man, it's been hard to converse with you 

No, you did not call me anything directly.  Your defense is a bit weak however.   I questioned some things and moments later such questioners are being called sheep.  

We seem to be back on Trump photos again. Your memory of that conversation seems to differ greatly from mine.   I promise to go back and review it if you will.

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I'm not disagreeing that the whole thing stinks but there's a batshit level of conspiracy in that post I responded to and I would like to see the "proof". 

Not that I disagree with the medical examiner either, but I watch a lot of true crime tv and I couldn't tell you the number of times different medical experts disagreed with each other. Bite mark evidence was considered iron clad for many years until it wasn't. 

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

I'm not disagreeing that the whole thing stinks but there's a batshit level of conspiracy in that post I responded to and I would like to see the "proof". 

Not that I disagree with the medical examiner either, but I watch a lot of true crime tv and I couldn't tell you the number of times different medical experts disagreed with each other. Bite mark evidence was considered iron clad for many years until it wasn't. 

My post?  How is it batshit level conspiracy? 

It's literally the most non batshit conspiracy theory out there.  A guy with enough knowledge to put away and bury many of the world's elite, all of a sudden dies in his jail cell when the cameras conveniently stop working... 

• Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Well, the composition of a humans neck musculature and ligament morphology, not much has changed over the years.

I'll take the word of someone who has examined 1000+ outcomes of hangings in prisons, as there is a limited number of things one can hang themselves with. As well, when hanging oneself, gravity breaks the neck and trachea/esophagus in a very specific and recognizable way, when the subject commits the act.

The types of fractures to Epstein would have required more force than a person alone could conjure up in a cell. We’re talking old school hanging with a trapdoor opening. Even then, the breaks show force being exerted from behind him (someone pulling) than the traditional (noose) exertion from above. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

It's literally the most non batshit conspiracy theory out there.  A guy with enough knowledge to put away and bury many of the world's elite, all of a sudden dies in his jail cell when the cameras conveniently stop working... 

The cameras in the halls (not the cells) were not working for his first suicide attempt; not his second and final one. 

19 hours ago, Master Mind said:

I don't doubt that he would prefer death at that point.

The issue is with the details around his death. Normally I assume negligence before malice, and could believe that in this case if there was just one mistake. However, a comedy of errors surrounding such a high profile case makes this far too questionable in my eyes.

Seriously what would it take to think otherwise? Epstein threatened the upper level of American society and he was killed for that. Like you said to many errors. Amazing how quiet it got afterward. 

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, Satchmo said:

The cameras in the halls (not the cells) were not working for his first suicide attempt; not his second and final one. 

I didn't know this.

Are you saying that there is footage of the suicide?

I would love to take my tinfoil hat off, it's poky and ugly but I can't shake it from the little I know about this story

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

I didn't know this.

I would love to take my tinfoil hat off, it's poky and ugly but I can't shake it from the little I know about this story

Don't think so.   I looked into this a bit yesterday.   I came to the conclusion that cameras were not in any cells; just in the hallways outside.

The cameras in hallways that would show things like escaping prisoners or guards making their rounds were somehow not working on the night of his first suicide attempt.  Or at least the footage they they were left with showed a different floor of the jail.  We already know the guards made fake entries in log books to say they had made their rounds and cell checks when they had not.  I would not be surprised if they messed with the camera to further hide that laziness.   We also know they were shopping on their phones at the time he died.  

I have seen no mention of cameras working or not working on the night of the actual suicide.  I'm sure if there were camera troubles that night we'd be hearing of it.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I didn't know this.

if there are people or groups with this much power, then watching any tapes or reading court documents won't do any good, you'd just be reading what people like that want you to believe. 

Do I think someone in Epcreep's circle had the money and contacts to take him out? yep. 

But some big global conspiracy? nah. Some slime bucket had an island horror place for other slime buckets. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

Don't think so.   I looked into this a bit yesterday.   I came to the conclusion that cameras were not in any cells; just in the hallways outside.

The cameras in hallways that would show things like escaping prisoners or guards making their rounds were somehow not working on the night of his first suicide attempt.  Or at least the footage they they were left with showed a different floor of the jail.  We already know the guards made fake entries in log books to say they had made their rounds and cell checks when they had not.  I would not be surprised if they messed with the camera to further hide that laziness.   We also know they were shopping on their phones at the time he died.  

I have seen no mention of cameras working or not working on the night of the actual suicide.  I'm sure if there were camera troubles that night we'd be hearing of it.

Thank you.

Has the book been thrown at these guards? Is there any tech report about the camera system?

Potentially tampering with footage and report logs that ended up missing a suicide of a very high profile person...That has to be bad

I ran a lot of businesses that used security cams alot ( 2 nightclubs, 3 liquor stores)

We had a few blips now and again but it was rare. I would think these systems are hard wired to a dvr... 

Lots seemed to have gone really wrong...

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

if there are people or groups with this much power, then watching any tapes or reading court documents won't do any good, you'd just be reading what people like that want you to believe. 

Do I think someone in Epcreep's circle had the money and contacts to take him out? yep. 

But some big global conspiracy? nah. Some slime bucket had an island horror place for other slime buckets. 

I said brit royal fam from under my tinfoil...

Just a couple years ago a guy came out with some decent cred about the Diana death.

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

I said brit royal fam from under my tinfoil...

Just a couple years ago a guy came out with some decent cred about the Diana death.

I just can't see it. I think they Royals would be happy to ditch Andrew and wouldn't risk everything to protect that knob.

Nah, its probably some relatively unknown business dude. Maybe its an over exuberant Trump circle person. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wiggums said:

You do realize, pedos get got all the time in American prisons.  Look how many times that Olympic coach got stabbed.  The boys inside will spend all day everyday finding a way to get to them, especially the high profile ones

• Thanks 1