[RUMOUR] Vancouver may be pursuing Jake Guentzel

1 hour ago, cripplereh said:

I really think BB has peaked.I don't see him getting better or maintaining his rate.He has three years of prime left so last season under contract is the best for the team as it's a team game and as management to look at trading him at the draft.

Say he has maybe two more good years that's good but we need players younger and he would get us one if not two that will help.

I could see them keeping him if they get a team friendly deal but I agree, if he is looking for a raise, likely not in the cards.

• ThereItIs 1

16 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Or just trade him for Guentzel 😂 Petey-Guentzel

That's what I see. EP needs a skilled player, a truly skiled player to compliment him. Ya, ya, I'm going to hear from many about the big contract and how EP should do it all himself. Doesn't work that way. Skill needs on par skill to play with. Most all elite players have at least one semi elite linemate to make the line work.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Rekker said:

That's what I see. EP needs a skilled player, a truly skiled player to compliment him. Ya, ya, I'm going to hear from many about the big contract and how EP should do it all himself. Doesn't work that way. Skill needs on par skill to play with. Most all elite players have at least one semi elite linemate to make the line work.

Guetzal is a lw though, are they going to bump Hogz from peteys line?

Rumours of Lindholm possibly going to Boston. Is this for real? 

They're trading away a rental that they gave up tons of assets for, for possibly prospects and picks, that they would then send to Pittsburgh for another rental in Guentzel?? 

Holy Crack. 

Just now, canucks curse said:

e5, Phil Kessel litens to Jewel 

I listen to Jewel. Even if she didn't have a great voice...jesus what a smoke show

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Ga2pGQ0Oe074EXxWTwh

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I listen to Jewel. Even if she didn't have a great voice...jesus what a smoke show

You ever see that video of Jewel going undercover for Karaoke night? It's friggin awesome.

• Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

I suppose. Hogs can be Hogs on any line and as much as I love the guy, a more proven veteran star would be preferred in the top six heading into playoffs?

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

Isn't a rw for Petey more important than a lw?

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

Wingers are fluid. Guentzel also shoots left (a lot of wingers create more offense on their "off" side). I'd imagine Mik, Suter and Hogs would rotate around Miller-Boeser and Petey-Guentz. Guentz may even stay on LW and you play one of the other guys on their off wing. I'll let the coaches/players sort that out.

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

You ever see that video of Jewel going undercover for Karaoke night? It's friggin awesome.

No! *off to Youtube*

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

Wingers are fluid. Guentzel also shoots left (a lot of wingers create more offense on their "off" side). I'd imagine Mik, Suter and Hogs would rotate around Miller-Boeser and Petey-Guentz. Guentz may even stay on LW and you play one of the other guys on their off wing. I'll let the coaches/players sort that out.

While I agree, there's not a lot of runway left to adjust to a new side

15 minutes ago, aGENT said:

And she was married to Ty Murray, one of the all time great bull riders

• Like 1
  • chaos 1

16 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

Rumours of Lindholm possibly going to Boston. Is this for real? 

They're trading away a rental that they gave up tons of assets for, for possibly prospects and picks, that they would then send to Pittsburgh for another rental in Guentzel?? 

Holy Crack. 

I'm calling BS on that rumour