[PGT] Vancouver @ St. Louis

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

God. Angst is sooooooo 2022... and 2021... and 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012...

I’ll tell you when it ends. 

Stay tuned or subscribe to my angsty and angry OnlyFans page. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Kuz is too happy and smiley for Tocchet.  Personality clash.  In all seriousness though, not sure how many NHL coaches would be benching a 2nd year guy that just scored nearly 40 goals a year ago. 

Toch isn’t as a good a coach as it looks imo.  We have a good team and I would argue with the changes in the off season and growth of many players we previously had, most coaches would have roughly the same record. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

He's just starting to find his game again, no point in rushing that.  

Yeah, I agree to leave Podkolzin down in Abby to continue to marinate his game. No sense in rushing him, we don't need to. 

Just now, Kurtis said:

Get Kuzzy back on the top line and let them do it there way. Toch is our coaching himself. 

Right?  Petey and Mik are defensively responsible forwards.  We can afford a full octane offensive guy like Kuzmenko on that line.  If Kuz were to get going, it would mean Petey would get going too.  Sometimes the best defence is a potent offence.  Potent offence would be Petey back to a 120 point pace and Kuz at a 30 to 40 goal pace.  

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

This was the only winnable team and we stunk. First 5 game losing streak incoming… Oilers might be ahead of us end of the month. Well it was good while it lasted!

19 other games this season where teams lost those "winnable" games to them as well.

Just now, Kurtis said:

Toch isn’t as a good a coach as it looks imo.  We have a good team and I would argue with the changes in the off season and growth of many players we previously had, most coaches would have roughly the same record. 

What do you mean Tocch isn't as good a coach as it looks? I think he's been tremendous this season. We just suffered our 11 lost of the season. What was our record at the same time last year?

• Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Randy Marsh said:

They also said 4 game losing streak incoming. I was about to say to the same thing.

Put your money where your mouth is lol

I somehow don't see it happening. 

2 minutes ago, Kurtis said:

youre forgetting that Tocchett motivated/emphasized a lot of that “growth” 

3 minutes ago, Kurtis said:

patently absurd. patently absurd.

good god. cement this one in the hall of shame. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, N4ZZY said:

What do you mean Tocch isn't as good a coach as it looks? I think he's been tremendous this season. We just suffered our 11 lost of the season. What was our record at the same time last year?

Much different team last year. Did you read what I said??? Our team greatly improved from last year and regardless of our coach, we would have a great record this year. 

• Like 1