[PGT] Vancouver @ St. Louis

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, CanuckFanForever said:

If the Canucks beat NYR I will not say a negative thing against the team or the Coach for the rest of the regular season

If they lose you have to post the Canucks need to fire Tocchet 

you said they'll lose all 3. 

Not going to win on most nights with that effort. Lots of sloppy play. The NJD will rip us a new one if we play like that again. 

Put Kuzmenko back in the line up and LEAVE him there for more than 1-2 games. 
Canucks need to look for a 2nd line center. Throw Petterson on the wing. Guy can’t win a faceoff to save his life.

Boeser Miller Petey 

Mikheyev NEW GUY Kuzmenko

Joshua Bluegar Garland

Lafferty Sutr Hoglander 

OR put Juulsen on the 4th line when Soucy comes back. This team needs some more bite.

If the Canucks beat NYR I will not say a negative thing against the team or the Coach for the rest of the regular season

You.ve gotta quit drugs....or find a better shrink...

• Haha 1

In a season where the Canucks have had plenty of finish, they did not have it tonight.  Played fine, would've been a W with finish, no worries, happens over 82.  On to the next game.

• Cheers 3
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Kurtis said:

Much different team last year. Did you read what I said??? Our team greatly improved from last year and regardless of our coach, we would have a great record this year. 

you're out of your friggin' gourd my friend. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

In a season where the Canucks have had plenty of finish, they did not have it tonight.  Played fine, would've been a W with finish, no worries, happens over 82.  On to the next game.

Exactly this! Nice, grounded perspective!

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, HKSR said:

If the Canucks have to find a guy to make EP play properly, then sure as hell he isn't worth $11M+.

Been thinking about this for a while. Petey is an elite talent no doubt, even if a notch below McDavid, Matthews, McKinnon etc.

But is he truly carrying his linemates on his back every night? Is Petey elevating whichever wingers he plays with to the top line level? I don't think I've seen that from him for a long time.

• Confused 2
  • Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

What do you mean Tocch isn't as good a coach as it looks? I think he's been tremendous this season. We just suffered our 11 lost of the season. What was our record at the same time last year?

Prove Toch ain't a great coach is pp1.

He is responsible for it and it is hot garbage. 

Edited by 24K

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

You would think the Canucks would leave Kuzmenko in the line up for more than 1-2 games to start becoming consistent. Guy plays with 2 defensively responsible forwards in Petey and Mikheyev not sure why they can’t just let him free to do his thing. We got 20-30 goal scorer sitting in the press box.

Just now, CanuckFanForever said:

Yup they are going to lose the next 3 

ok, so how about this: 

if they lose all 3, I'll exclude you from my crusade. 

if they lose 2 of 3 I'll say they should fire tocchet. 

if they lose 1 of 3, you're allowed to stay but can never post another negative comment again. 

if they lose 0 of 3 you're ip banned for life. 

Why Kuzmenko benched in favour of Aman and Karlsson?????

Sorry, but that is complete nonsense, and clearly Tocchet has a mental block when it comes to understanding Kuzmenko's value.

The team is having trouble scoring goals... WHY REMOVE A PROVEN SCORER???

If Tocchet is concerned about defense on the Pettersson line, then put someone else in place of Mikheyev... but leave Kuzzy on the line.

Better yet, leave both Mikheyev and Kuzzy on the line and let them play.

The first 15 games of the season the line was on fire... yes, it was Mikheyev who was scoring, but who cares... leave them together.

Now Mikheyev has cooled off, and Lafferty is not a fit... he just does not have the skills.

Tocchet needs to take a ton of laxatives, and just blow out all his bullsh*t ideas about Kuzzy.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Been thinking about this for a while. Petey is an elite talent no doubt, even if a notch below McDavid, Matthews, McKinnon etc.

But is he truly carrying his linemates on his back every night? Is Petey elevating whichever wingers he plays with to the top line level? I don't think I've seen that from him for a long time.

Petey is a better winger than he is a center. I would throw him on Miller’s wing where he belongs with Boeser and find a 2nd line C flanked by Mikheyev and Kuzmenko.