[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Satan's Minions, Where: Prudential Center, When: Jan 6 4PM PST (7PM EST), the WELL FR@CK, Come On Guyz!!, Kuzy In/Out Game

Rocket-68

A Couple of Polls  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Fiddlesticks! Lay off them, I would rather have Big Zeke kick me in the nether regions with a frozen work boot and teeth pulled out by a Russian beet farmer than have to suffer another poll from you
    • Absolutely! No one ever asks my opinion on anything so this is a highlight of my day. Why, even the canvassers walk right past my door laughing.
    • Ambivalent - answering a poll, winning the lottery, blood pressure and heart rate don't change ... so meh whatever.
  2. 2. Who will not be on the team come end of January or by TDL for sure ... comments are just my opinion

• Rick Tocchet (there are a number clamoring for his head but then they also believe the world is flat)
    • Petey ... he is asking for too much so to the airport he goes
    • Ian Cole ... cap space needed
    • Kuzy ... gallons of ink spilled on why he will be out of Van in no time
    • Garland ... well, because the third line needs an upgrade (LOL)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

If a TDL trade to upgrade a position it would be a more talented version of Digiuseppe to play with Miller and Brock. 
they need a hard working guy to retrieve pucks but that person needs to be able to consistently bury a goal or make a play too. 
Miller’s and Brock’s stats are flatlining lately.

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Wresting in Rogers arena last night...

Bruce Boudreau should've come out and hit him with a chair.

Oh at a Punch and Judy pantomime show.

That steriod monkey should stick to pretending to fight and selling dangerous drinks to children ( well, maybe not the children part.. someone should stop that)

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

Need a complete effort today to beat this team at home. Solid play from the D. It would be nice if our power play would show up. 

Demko this ones a big one we need your bubble best.

Having Kuz in the lineup is a good thing. We can beat this team. Play more like the third period against them not so much like the first period last time out.

Its time to go on a road win streak again. Go Canucks Go!!

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Puffy boys in their underwear pretending they are tough by shouting shite.

Now, that's entertainment folks/s.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

2 seconds in...

5bb73b00210000d601c8ea4e.jpeg?ops=scalef

Fun Fact: the NHL record for the fastest fight and fastest game misconduct to start a career at 2 seconds obliterating, smashing actually the previous record of 12 seconds held by John Ferguson was .... drum roll ... Kellan Lain. Acquitted himself quite well on that fight going toe to toe with Westgarth if memory serves me correctly. 

McGrath explains it was his idea to start and fight --> https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/canucks-flames-brawl-mcgrattan-explains

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gwarrior said:

Damn you 4pm start. I'm not off work till 4:30. So I'll miss the 1st, and probably part of the 2nd.

I will phone Bettman and see if we can't have the game pushed an hour or so to accommodate. Barring that PVR and enjoy not having to watch the commercials or Drance commentary that sneaks in now and then before catching up to the rest of us for the third period. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

🤣

Can't help it !!

Man, loved this player when watching him in Vancouver colors. Also a very nice person to boot. 

I wonder it the pick on Niedermayer would be called in today's game. Beauty of a goal .. pick a side ... how many of those beauts did Bure have on highlight reels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Some very angry Canadian now, at this point I would put a box of Krispy Kremes on @-dlc- being able to go all JT on his ass ... gender aside. What an absolute garden implement he be. 

2 minutes ago, Moeknows said:

It was a joke man..engage some brain cells

Sorry.  Difficult to tell it was sarcasm.

Relax man, I've only got a few a dem cells leff.

Go Moe Go!  Know Moe Know!

Game Day is Best Day.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

But she supports the right team!

image.png.2f6742a4ff740a8838cc3c4a74b3a47e.png

A couple more "in-the-wild' examples, all 12's ...  GO CANUCKS GO.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 1

52 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Puffy boys in their underwear pretending they are tough by shouting shite.

Now, that's entertainment folks/s.

I've got a nice wooden Bauer hockey stick that would like to say "hi".

• Cheers 1