[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Satan's Minions, Where: Prudential Center, When: Jan 6 4PM PST (7PM EST), the WELL FR@CK, Come On Guyz!!, Kuzy In/Out Game

Rocket-68

A Couple of Polls  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Fiddlesticks! Lay off them, I would rather have Big Zeke kick me in the nether regions with a frozen work boot and teeth pulled out by a Russian beet farmer than have to suffer another poll from you
    • Absolutely! No one ever asks my opinion on anything so this is a highlight of my day. Why, even the canvassers walk right past my door laughing.
    • Ambivalent - answering a poll, winning the lottery, blood pressure and heart rate don't change ... so meh whatever.
  2. 2. Who will not be on the team come end of January or by TDL for sure ... comments are just my opinion

• Rick Tocchet (there are a number clamoring for his head but then they also believe the world is flat)
    • Petey ... he is asking for too much so to the airport he goes
    • Ian Cole ... cap space needed
    • Kuzy ... gallons of ink spilled on why he will be out of Van in no time
    • Garland ... well, because the third line needs an upgrade (LOL)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Rick will ice what he believes will give us the best results.

We sometimes question his choices from our couches. But at least we complain equally, without pay!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

What's wrong with that.... I mean.....oh never mind....

image.thumb.png.72505da42a1b9805cf14e41cda1ad043.png

Natalia "the Amazon Beast" Kuznetsova is actively being scouted as a partner for Big Zeke ... the one on the left for those confused. DEYAMMN!! Put some skates on her and hand her a stick already.

Edited by Rocket-68

9 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Natalia "the Amazon Beast" Kuznetsova is actively being scouted as a partner for Big Zeke ... the one on the left for those confused. DEYAMMN!! Put some skates on her and had her a stick already.

Yikes,,,,, anyway I think the moniker for Zadorov should be "Big Bad Zad" 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lewlowned said:

I hope that means Soucy plays tonight!

I think I read he'll be playing by the 9th? But maybe that's been updated.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Natalia "the Amazon Beast" Kuznetsova is actively being scouted as a partner for Big Zeke ... the one on the left for those confused. DEYAMMN!! Put some skates on her and had her a stick already.

The math ain't mathanin'

30 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

I couldn't stop staring at Natalia's

pythons 

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jester13 said:

I wonder how much Quinn is down against his brothers from doing "friendly bets" on the game?

Apparently he has to paint Jack's house and wash Luke's car for a year ... something like that

(actually I think the first defeat involved Quinn buying Jack a picture he liked - IIRC Quinn mentioned that in a HNIC postgame segment)

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Devils played last night and looked good, we haven't looked great the last little while. We desperately need a win to steady the ship and not fall too far in the standings. Great teams don't go on losing streaks. Obviously NJD have owned us lately so we need a bit of a miracle here, especially with our top-6 not producing much lately.

If ever there's a time for a goalie to steal us a game it's now, pray for Demko to put on a big performance in a huge matchup.

2-0 Canucks in a playoff-type game.

They played Hawks and knocked out Bedard.   Not really a big test.  

At least have them on end of a back to back, albeit at home.   See if Nux can out skate them.  

No excuses tonight. Had some time zone adjustments, practices.  

Soucy back will be a big boost.  

• Cheers 1

On a non Canucks related topic, very sad to hear Bedard is out. Not good for the Hawks and sad for hockey in general. Hope he comes back quickly.

GO CANUCKS GO!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2