[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Satan's Minions, Where: Prudential Center, When: Jan 6 4PM PST (7PM EST), the WELL FR@CK, Come On Guyz!!, Kuzy In/Out Game

Rocket-68

A Couple of Polls  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Fiddlesticks! Lay off them, I would rather have Big Zeke kick me in the nether regions with a frozen work boot and teeth pulled out by a Russian beet farmer than have to suffer another poll from you
    • Absolutely! No one ever asks my opinion on anything so this is a highlight of my day. Why, even the canvassers walk right past my door laughing.
    • Ambivalent - answering a poll, winning the lottery, blood pressure and heart rate don't change ... so meh whatever.
  2. 2. Who will not be on the team come end of January or by TDL for sure ... comments are just my opinion

• Rick Tocchet (there are a number clamoring for his head but then they also believe the world is flat)
    • Petey ... he is asking for too much so to the airport he goes
    • Ian Cole ... cap space needed
    • Kuzy ... gallons of ink spilled on why he will be out of Van in no time
    • Garland ... well, because the third line needs an upgrade (LOL)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Soucy back in. This is what happens when you have depth on D.

Gives Zad time to sit out get healthy Soucy comes in for seamless fit.

Maybe Zad wouldn't have the opportunity to sit a game or two over a minor injury if Soucy wasn't available..

Plus it'll help keep everyone fresh going into playoffs.. everyone can get a couple of maintenance nights off.. ie: load management 

• ThereItIs 1

And yet another greasy, in the paint gritty goal by BB6...he's not just snapping bullets from the hashmarks anymore, he's going straight into the red light district where goals can be found with hard work, and he is showing great hunger and effort.

Bullshit. Trash officiating.

You can't blame a guy for goal tender interference when the goalie's own player is pushing the other guy in and getting his stick into his pads.

BOOOO

Just now, Jim McMahon said:

FFS Miller had nowhere to go. Toronto can kiss my ass 

That's not a Toronto call, that's the refs looking at the replay.  Miller was right on top of him, good call.  Glad to see them with traffic in front though

Just now, 24K said:

Bullshit. Trash officiating.

You can't blame a guy for goal tender interference when the goalie's own player is pushing the other guy in and getting his stick into his pads.

BOOOO

Well, those awful Jersey jerseys look a lot like the refs!  

• Haha 1