[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Satan's Minions, Where: Prudential Center, When: Jan 6 4PM PST (7PM EST), the WELL FR@CK, Come On Guyz!!, Kuzy In/Out Game

Rocket-68

A Couple of Polls  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Fiddlesticks! Lay off them, I would rather have Big Zeke kick me in the nether regions with a frozen work boot and teeth pulled out by a Russian beet farmer than have to suffer another poll from you
    • Absolutely! No one ever asks my opinion on anything so this is a highlight of my day. Why, even the canvassers walk right past my door laughing.
    • Ambivalent - answering a poll, winning the lottery, blood pressure and heart rate don't change ... so meh whatever.
  2. 2. Who will not be on the team come end of January or by TDL for sure ... comments are just my opinion

• Rick Tocchet (there are a number clamoring for his head but then they also believe the world is flat)
    • Petey ... he is asking for too much so to the airport he goes
    • Ian Cole ... cap space needed
    • Kuzy ... gallons of ink spilled on why he will be out of Van in no time
    • Garland ... well, because the third line needs an upgrade (LOL)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Big difference thus far with the Lotto Line back together. 

Just shows that Petey needs another high skilled player to play with. 

Food for thought for the TDL or sooner. 

And for his contract.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Getting a player like Toffoli would be a bit redundant. He doesn’t really offer something we don’t already have. I would like a scoring power forward. Those are hard to come by so likely not happening.

Where the heck did you get that I wanted him back with the Canucks from reading my post?

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Getting a player like Toffoli would be a bit redundant. He doesn’t really offer something we don’t already have. I would like a scoring power forward. Those are hard to come by so likely not happening.

The way Boeser has developed... I think he watched Toffoli when he was here... Finding and timing getting to the soft areas.  Boeser has really done a great job adding this element to his offensive game.  He's like Toffoli with a better shot.

1 minute ago, Hogs and Podz said:

The way Boeser has developed... I think he watched Toffoli when he was here... Finding and timing getting to the soft areas.  Boeser has really done a great job adding this element to his offensive game.  He's like Toffoli with a better shot.

Well he needs to pick up his game again. Gone cold as of late. Is this his yearly slump he’s going into? I hope not.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

7 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Kind of odd how some players just drift around the league and only stick for a year or two on every team.  its not that they are unemployable, or have greedy contracts, they just go through their careers as hired mercenaries.

Doesn't fit in on any long term basis with any coach or team dynamic.

I really liked Toffoli too (and he wanted to stay here). Too bad we lost him.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Made it for the 2nd. And that includes a shower and a beer!! Let's go guys!!!!!

Great 1st period for Canucks, just no goals. Watch it if you can.

Edited by Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

Along with everyone else over last little while.

Ya, it’s sad when every player has a slump on the top two lines. You aren’t going to win many games if both lines can’t score. I wouldn’t even call our second line a legitimate second line. The fact they have to stack the top line shows how many more players they need to obtain to make two top legitimate lines.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82