[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Satan's Minions, Where: Prudential Center, When: Jan 6 4PM PST (7PM EST), the WELL FR@CK, Come On Guyz!!, Kuzy In/Out Game

Rocket-68

A Couple of Polls  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Fiddlesticks! Lay off them, I would rather have Big Zeke kick me in the nether regions with a frozen work boot and teeth pulled out by a Russian beet farmer than have to suffer another poll from you
    • Absolutely! No one ever asks my opinion on anything so this is a highlight of my day. Why, even the canvassers walk right past my door laughing.
    • Ambivalent - answering a poll, winning the lottery, blood pressure and heart rate don't change ... so meh whatever.
  2. 2. Who will not be on the team come end of January or by TDL for sure ... comments are just my opinion

• Rick Tocchet (there are a number clamoring for his head but then they also believe the world is flat)
    • Petey ... he is asking for too much so to the airport he goes
    • Ian Cole ... cap space needed
    • Kuzy ... gallons of ink spilled on why he will be out of Van in no time
    • Garland ... well, because the third line needs an upgrade (LOL)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

2 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

3 A for Q Hughes so far !

I have decided to buy the black skate jersey with a 30% off coupon I got from the NHL.com shop... leaning Hughes for the name and number...not 100% sure yet but he is making a big case for it.

2 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Demko zoned out and forgot he's playing in net. 

Can't blame him, we've had the puck 90% of the time. 

You can’t blame him for zoning out? His only job is to stop pucks. You def can blame him if he gets zoned out.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Haha 1

I got it!

Getting dressed/looking appropriate is during 2nd intermission.

Ramen is around 6:30pm.

Grocery stores are after that.

Then it's school work and texting that handsome fella that I like! 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Give a wee bit of a break because of the confusion but Demmer will want that one back..

GIF by iHeartRadio

Demko's had nothing to do all game, I'd be a space cadet too haha 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I'm way behind but that goal that got ruled off was bullshit and I say that as a goaltender. Dunno how they ruled that as the goaltender was unafforded the opportunity to make a save. He had a whole second to move to his left and make an easy save but because his own player was shoving Miller into him it doesn't count. Unreal. 

I'm getting the Jersey feed. - their color guy broke it down ... evidence seemed to show JT's skate in Goalie's pads, and puck in net, before D's stick contact Miller to push him.  I didn't see that on the frame by frame, but I guess the refs did on their review

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

You can’t blame him for zoning out? His only job is to stop pucks. You def can blame him if he gets zoned out.

He’s got a .918  save percentage , he’s fine 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1