[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Satan's Minions, Where: Prudential Center, When: Jan 6 4PM PST (7PM EST), the WELL FR@CK, Come On Guyz!!, Kuzy In/Out Game

Rocket-68

A Couple of Polls  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Fiddlesticks! Lay off them, I would rather have Big Zeke kick me in the nether regions with a frozen work boot and teeth pulled out by a Russian beet farmer than have to suffer another poll from you
    • Absolutely! No one ever asks my opinion on anything so this is a highlight of my day. Why, even the canvassers walk right past my door laughing.
    • Ambivalent - answering a poll, winning the lottery, blood pressure and heart rate don't change ... so meh whatever.
  2. 2. Who will not be on the team come end of January or by TDL for sure ... comments are just my opinion

• Rick Tocchet (there are a number clamoring for his head but then they also believe the world is flat)
    • Petey ... he is asking for too much so to the airport he goes
    • Ian Cole ... cap space needed
    • Kuzy ... gallons of ink spilled on why he will be out of Van in no time
    • Garland ... well, because the third line needs an upgrade (LOL)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

Just jumping in mid game, what's going on with Zadorov? Noticed he's not playing.

Day-to-day injury

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Devron said:

Oh so Demko is gonna suck for the rest of the season. Highly doubtful. We have one of the best goalies in the game. Let’s not dump on him for not being super man for 10 games. Let’s be grateful we have such good goaltending. And it’s about damn time we don’t have to lean on him like a rented mule every game 

I am not dumping on him. The stats show he hasn’t been himself lately. All I am saying is we need him to start limiting goals against again. I have no doubts he will. Now is the best time to do that.

Just now, Devron said:

Oh so Demko is gonna suck for the rest of the season. Highly doubtful. We have one of the best goalies in the game. Let’s not dump on him for not being super man for 10 games. Let’s be grateful we have such good goaltending. And it’s about damn time we don’t have to lean on him like a rented mule every game 

somehow we are tied for the third best goals against in the league....i wonder if goaltending has anything to do with it???

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 2

Oh man, Aman has hands of stone, gotta be frustrating for Kuz (trying to get out of the dog house) making a great pass and it is to a non scorer...Aman is another hard working guy that gets his chances, but fails to convert...I was hoping for more, but maybe his ceiling is bottom 6/4th line after all

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am not dumping on him. The stats show he hasn’t been himself lately. All I am saying is we need him to start limiting goals against again. I have no doubts he will. Now is the best time to do that.

You literally point out something negative about Demko everytime he lets a goal in.

• Thanks 1