[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Satan's Minions, Where: Prudential Center, When: Jan 6 4PM PST (7PM EST), the WELL FR@CK, Come On Guyz!!, Kuzy In/Out Game

Rocket-68

A Couple of Polls  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Fiddlesticks! Lay off them, I would rather have Big Zeke kick me in the nether regions with a frozen work boot and teeth pulled out by a Russian beet farmer than have to suffer another poll from you
    • Absolutely! No one ever asks my opinion on anything so this is a highlight of my day. Why, even the canvassers walk right past my door laughing.
    • Ambivalent - answering a poll, winning the lottery, blood pressure and heart rate don't change ... so meh whatever.
  2. 2. Who will not be on the team come end of January or by TDL for sure ... comments are just my opinion

• Rick Tocchet (there are a number clamoring for his head but then they also believe the world is flat)
    • Petey ... he is asking for too much so to the airport he goes
    • Ian Cole ... cap space needed
    • Kuzy ... gallons of ink spilled on why he will be out of Van in no time
    • Garland ... well, because the third line needs an upgrade (LOL)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Oh. So EP is playing kind of good tonight.  Nothing like having some linemates that no

what they're doing in the offensive zone, eh?  All aboard the Pete train!  Pile on all you

Nancy's, there's still some room.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Uh Devil player pushed goalie stick away from Demko with the ref staring right at him. That can't be legal.

3 goal leads bring immunity to the trailing team. All refs swear a secret oath to this..

1 minute ago, BarneyKook said:

im sorry but Kuz should never sit. He is one of the best at creating chances on our team.

He definitely earned staying in the lineup and working his way out if the doghouse for sure.

Weird we aren’t getting calls, especially this game where we have dominated. Something is up here. We have one pp a game in the last three. Doesn’t seem right. The league have something against the Canucks?

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

I take back what I said about lining up the guy and taking the body...he was further away from Myers than I thought. This angle's different.

But yeah...this. Some(one) here argue he's having a great season. I just don't see it. Not consistently by any means.

• Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Still too early for cute guy texting...so I think yeah, Ramen time!

Edit: is he at least a canucks fan so we can approve of him?

@brilac

And btw, he's that handsome fella that I like! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, van_can_fan said:

That's why I hope they don't pay him like he can play by himself 

The takeaway I have is the team needs 6 actual top 6 players in the top 6 and not guys like Mikheyev and Kuzmenko who needs to be spoon fed tap ins.

Just now, Sophomore Jinx said:

EP40 - 3pts

Huggy - 3pts

JTM - 2pts

BB6 - 2pts

KUZ - 6 shots, not a lack of effort, but it would sure be nice if he potted one (for obvious reasons)

More to come.

still 12:00 left