[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Satan's Minions, Where: Prudential Center, When: Jan 6 4PM PST (7PM EST), the WELL FR@CK, Come On Guyz!!, Kuzy In/Out Game

Rocket-68

A Couple of Polls  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Fiddlesticks! Lay off them, I would rather have Big Zeke kick me in the nether regions with a frozen work boot and teeth pulled out by a Russian beet farmer than have to suffer another poll from you
    • Absolutely! No one ever asks my opinion on anything so this is a highlight of my day. Why, even the canvassers walk right past my door laughing.
    • Ambivalent - answering a poll, winning the lottery, blood pressure and heart rate don't change ... so meh whatever.
  2. 2. Who will not be on the team come end of January or by TDL for sure ... comments are just my opinion

• Rick Tocchet (there are a number clamoring for his head but then they also believe the world is flat)
    • Petey ... he is asking for too much so to the airport he goes
    • Ian Cole ... cap space needed
    • Kuzy ... gallons of ink spilled on why he will be out of Van in no time
    • Garland ... well, because the third line needs an upgrade (LOL)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Just now, 24K said:

One thing is I don't think we win this one of NJ had Jack in the lineup. 

Yeah, this is a Devils team not in full capacity and missing their star player. This would be 8 - 6 Devils of Hughes was playing 

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

I think he's known as a bit of a diver that's why they didn't  call it

Must be bad to develop that reputation in his rookie season.

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

Time for the top players to show up.

Hmmmmm....

Time for a lotto win for Shift-4

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well when you stop playing this is what happens. It sure is a hard lesson for this team to learn. They just take these stupid breaks throughout games and then talk about being better afterwards.. So frustrating. 

That's Hockey.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

Yeah, this is a Devils team not in full capacity and missing their star player. This would be 8 - 6 Devils of Hughes was playing 

Hughes famously at a 3 point per game pace

Took the foot off the gas and making critical mistakes in the defensive zone is killing us. 

Got the 2 points, but not loving the process we have been bringing forward lately. 

This wont lead to playoff success if we keep playing this way. 

• Upvote 1

I really hate hypothetical losing, damn Demko.

• Haha 3

I'm glad to be proven wrong.  Man I thought they were going to choke this one.  New Jersey Devils are this teams Dragon.  We won without JQ in their lineup.  Baby steps, we're getting there.   

• Cheers 1

Who cares

Win the game you are given. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You can't justify calling a penalty when there's a dive involved unless you're only calling the dive.

Massive dive. Skate is square to the ice and Millers stick (one handed) contacts the toe of hughes skate square on.

image.thumb.png.cca95427e8814e15bca5037f36df796f.png

Well, it was really fun early on  then they ended up causing us all to hyperventilate in the 3rd 

result is a win but do not do that to us again , grrr

• Like 3

Just now, -dlc- said:

They played a great road game overall.

Yes, they let it slide...but teams down 3 goals at home start to come at your more. 

It's not easy to just breeze through.....get a lead and hold it unchecked.

Well I just don’t want them to try to breeze through. That’s the issue. They need to learn to manage the game but they won so. I am worried about Demko’s mental game right now.  Seems to be battling the puck a bit.