[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Satan's Minions, Where: Prudential Center, When: Jan 6 4PM PST (7PM EST), the WELL FR@CK, Come On Guyz!!, Kuzy In/Out Game

Rocket-68

A Couple of Polls  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Fiddlesticks! Lay off them, I would rather have Big Zeke kick me in the nether regions with a frozen work boot and teeth pulled out by a Russian beet farmer than have to suffer another poll from you
    • Absolutely! No one ever asks my opinion on anything so this is a highlight of my day. Why, even the canvassers walk right past my door laughing.
    • Ambivalent - answering a poll, winning the lottery, blood pressure and heart rate don't change ... so meh whatever.
  2. 2. Who will not be on the team come end of January or by TDL for sure ... comments are just my opinion

• Rick Tocchet (there are a number clamoring for his head but then they also believe the world is flat)
    • Petey ... he is asking for too much so to the airport he goes
    • Ian Cole ... cap space needed
    • Kuzy ... gallons of ink spilled on why he will be out of Van in no time
    • Garland ... well, because the third line needs an upgrade (LOL)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

14 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Who would have thought that bringing in a coach that already didn't get along with him would be problematic?  We're already seeing the evidence that Tocchet lacks the professionalism needed to put personal issues aside for the benefit of the team.

For real? 
We didn’t have room for one more offensive LHD.

RHD on the other hand…

24 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

See folks? All this fuss for nothing.

Or...

They saw the pitch forks geting sharpened and someone made a call...

"Put the smiley Russian kid in, we've seen these fans try to destroy the city before.....twice!"

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Jaimito said:

Tells you something.  He can still play but was fat and happy with Nux, collecting his paycheck.  Good riddance. 

41 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Somebody woke him up from that slumber.

Or maybe he fell off that pile of money, bumped his head, and decides that hey 'maybe I should play a little'. 

He was injured last season, his first year here he was really good.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Or...

They saw the pitch forks geting sharpened and someone made a call...

"Put the smiley Russian kid in, we've seen these fans try to destroy the city before.....twice!"

Well could be. I mean, they didn't trade JT because they were scared of you and me....so totally believable.

• ThereItIs 2

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Love the line up.

I am curious if Suter and Mik can insulate kuzmenko and help him out here.

Nice to see a game for the lotto line.

Happy the 3rd line is staying together and 4th line should be fine.

I like Soucy-Myers better than Zad but I am super curious who moves over to the right when Big Z back.