PGT - Vancouver at New Jersey - 01/06/24

PhillipBlunt

19 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

So yeah Canuckfanwhatever was wrong. Again.

Team feels pretty good...sure, a few things they can learn but the leaders can step up and calm things. And did.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Canucks got into trouble in the game specifically because Aman failed to cover his man twice.

Both goals by Miller and Smith were down to Aman not covering them.

I don't like Aman centering the 4th line, he is not good enough.

Although i think u can debate coverage in the first goal, regardless, of theres one thing Im the least but worried about is Aman being defensively responsible. 

Bad game.  Hopefully bounce back 

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

AND COMPLAIN!!

No better time to piss and moan than after a road win.

Right?

I have a feeling he may be doing it wrong. Just a guess.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Clearly you’re a Devil’s fan. Well, your team LOST! We pounded you loser club into the ice and sent their fans home whining. 

I'm a fan of a few teams (Pitt and Det) and I give a few other teams the respect they deserve (NJD is one of them because they work their butt's off every night)

4 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

fair enough, I'm happy they won and even happier that both Miller and Tocchet gave fair assessment's of the teams play. But Tocchet didn't come up with the Lotto line

You strike me as the type that would complain that JT didn't hoist the Cup high enough on the ice when the 'Nucks win the cup this year, that or use electrical tape around a gerbil so it doesn't explode when you grab it and say

92b788b44692b36e7cb671b4155bda96.gif

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I'm pretty new here but I've been quite taken aback by this.

This team is eaps and bounds above where most pundits and 'experts' had them finishing, yet we still see complaints like they are bottom of the division?

It'sa lmost like people don't know how to emotionally handle the good times when they finally come.

And they have.

enjoy yourself rick james GIF

I hear ya bud.

Don't let em bring you down

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

You strike me as the type that would complain that JT didn't hoist the Cup high enough on the ice when the 'Nucks win the cup this year, that or use electrical tape around a gerbil so it doesn't explode when you grab and say

92b788b44692b36e7cb671b4155bda96.gif

If Hughes drops the Cup trade him on the spot and he doesn't get a ring 

Miller better raise the Cup as high as he can or he's out as well

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Kuz looked pretty good but thinking his -1 puts him in the box again

Hogz, or Aman can take a seat… I think they were on the ice for at least 2 and Aman doesn’t create much. Kuz should stay in. 

Good win in a tough building… I’m in Cancun and noticed Big Z was a scratch? 

hmmmmm lol

Go Canucks!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

No fwiw I'd say he's trolling quite successfully, actually 

Yep.  Which is why I blocked him.  I don’t mind reading critisism about our team, even after a win but it better have some substance behind it otherwise it’s just a troll job

• Huggy Bear 1

7 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

He is. He's also recording; No doubt for his show. 

yah i get that, you can see his cell in front of JT but it still looks funny as he is looking away and seems to be more interested in the player stalls.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

So yeah Canuckfanwhatever was wrong. Again.

Team feels pretty good...sure, a few things they can learn but the leaders can step up and calm things. And did.

I gotta say that I enjoy having canucksfan82 around. 

He's a troll, but I think it's a necessary thing in a healthy internet eco-forum. 

Felt like we had the officiating from world juniors doing the game tonight. Holy shit that was horrendous.

Missed the part of the game where we let in 2 quick ones in the 3rd. But from what I did see, pure domination for a very VERY large portion of the game. Great to see Petey and Millsy pot a couple, Garland rewarding himself two games in a row. Contribution from pretty much every line.

Loved Hoglanders compete level for pucks.

Boeser got ripped off on that goal, thought he had good stick work and was great at reading ahead of the play and jumping back to cover before the breakdown.

Demmer got lulled to sleep with very little action through 2 periods.
all around solid forecheck and back check up and down the lineup from what I saw.

• Like 3