PGT - Vancouver at New Jersey - 01/06/24

PhillipBlunt

2 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

HOLY SHIT this season has been an absolute BUST for New Jersey.  Has anyone on that team not been injured this year?

Jersey is a paper tiger. They are a soft team full of puck suckers. They will miss the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, LillStrimma said:

So you make excuses for the Devils, Jack didn’t play buhu but deny the Canucks their excuses? 
Zad, Demko, Soucy fresh and a completely new second line.

If Zad played and Demko was bubble Demko this would have been an easy game.

He always makes excuses for the other team. He's not a Canucks fan

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

5 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

We need a faceoffs coach

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

No such thing, bud. 

We had Manny Malhotra for that before. Was successful for Horvat and Sedins if I recall.

• Cheers 4

11 minutes ago, Rypien-Punch said:

I missed most of the game but i see the top 6 lines as: 

Pettersson Miller Boeser

Mikheyev Suter Kuzmenko 

I find this a very interesting strategy. Is this what he played and if so how did the pairings look?

its kinda what you would expect, one line was amazing and the Garlund Blue Josh line looked better than the other.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Enough. 

Don’t Troll this Site, particularly the GDT’s or the PGT’s. 

How do we know if someone is 'trolling'? Maybe a person really believes what they are saying?

Whether a person should believe what they believe is another question, but seems a bit presumptuous to label? Maybe that's just me.

Also may I ask why is your name is colored blue? How do I make mine a different color? 🙂

1 hour ago, CanuckFanForever said:

Yeah but we had Demko they didn't have Jack and if you follow Jack Hughes he never has a off game. Just check is game log

Dude, you need to stop digging. You are getting so in over your head once more.

If you are going to use game logs as the tool, and you actually checked his game log before making such an inane comment, you would see he has had a number of stinkers this year. And, often at home (philly, ducks, blue jackets to name a few)

Yes, the game should have been better.  Demko and a number of others had a rough outing, and the rest of the team carried the load.

But your BS, pretty much game in, game out, is laughable. You have some legit points, but the hyperbole you use instead of facts shows you to be more full of crap than you probably are.

• Cheers 1