PGT - Vancouver at New Jersey - 01/06/24

PhillipBlunt

27 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

If the Canucks had no Quinn Hughes and this is a back end of a back to back for the Canucks, the Canucks lose

Hardly… We got it covered nowadays.

We have to loose two of our stars to get even. 

53 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

LOL

NJD didn't have their best player and they were on a back end of a back to back. I don't think Tocchet will be happy

Totally agree with this… 3 games in 4 nights at that… 

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

I'll be honest, this was funny the first few times, but it's really old now. Mr. Tommy is really milking this one.

It was way funnier last year when we would be on the on of the bottom podiums having the champagne celly....

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Screenshot_20240106_200002_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1cc3ae210cf9f22623216e94f0425662.jpg

Sending a secret message on who he prefers playing with? 😏

Well it must be nice for Petey to get a game with linemates who defenders have to respect. He's been getting ganged up on and not getting much help.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

I would love to see the Canucks give that much effort and heart that NJD did in the NYI game.  NYI game is our back end of a back to back and 3 games in 4 nights

Nov 12th 2023.  3rd game in 4 nights for Vancouver all on the road to boot.

5-2 win for Vancouver.

https://www.hockey-reference.com/boxscores/202311120MTL.html

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

I would love to see the Canucks give that much effort and heart that NJD did in the NYI game.  NYI game is our back end of a back to back and 3 games in 4 nights

image.png.e03ddb38b81d6430784bf2f7f02d0410.pngimage.png.e21ea627b6c88e099e0e88cdf7f929a0.png

1 hour ago, CanuckFanForever said:

LOL

NJD didn't have their best player and they were on a back end of a back to back. I don't think Tocchet will be happy

The Canucks dominated play the entire game and had a 80-30 shot attempt differential. Demko was horrendous and that's the only reason the game ever became close. Wins come in all shapes and sizes, and so do depressive fans, the category you clearly fall under. A win is a win. In a world with cancer, famine, murder etc... you CHOOSE to be upset about a win. That says so much more about you than about the Canucks tonight. 

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1