Can we please get a new goal song? I hate the current one.

Canuckfanforlife82

On 9/23/2023 at 1:41 PM, Rubik said:

i think the part from 2:34 to 3:00 could be a really good goal song, it's upbeat, the crowd can participate/sing along... pretty much like that chelsea dagger song they use in Chicago

I would absolutely hate to hear this often as an opponent. My god. I hated it the first time I heard it lol. Definitely Chelsea dagger vibes. 

• Like 1

Sadly, no one in charge of these things will read this thread so it’s kind of pointless outside of simple discussion

Metal isn’t very popular in the mainstream but it’s what most sports programs and commercials seeking a feels ng of intensity and urgency tend to use. I have no clue why the powers that be for our team use so many middle weight pop rock songs in their delivery of game related entertainment. Someone up there is choosing personal preference over common sense and simple entertainment strategy 

Did anyone notice how pumped up the Millar/Brock line was after Metallica plays in the stoppages?

Maybe they just need more music for the players not the stands.

The Goal song could stay the same but they should change it to a different version that makes the crowd sing it.

I personally don’t mind the current goal song as long as we continue lighting the lamp. I personally like the Van Halen - Ain’t talking bout love goal song better than this mind you. 

The masses like it and I’m sure the boys do as well…. I’m sure if the core wanted it changed to Def Leppard - Pour some Sugar on me, it would be the new song. 

go Canucks go!