[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers | Jan 8th, 2024 @ 4PM PST

futurefilm

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

There is a need for a forward with size and potentially a scoring winger, but at the very least, a forward with size that can play in the top 6 would help to battle strong forechecks. 

Nah. We got this. there is only 2 little guys and we can swap them around on lines to confuse all the other teams.

Just now, Tusk said:

Nah. We got this. there is only 2 little guys and we can swap them around on lines to confuse all the other teams.

I don't think so. Who is Miller and Boeser's steady linemate? What about Pettersson? Do Mikeyev and Kuzmenko cut it on that line? They haven't been doing so lately.

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

I don't think so. Who is Miller and Boeser's steady linemate? What about Pettersson? Do Mikeyev and Kuzmenko cut it on that line? They haven't been doing so lately.

I think in the playoffs, all will be revealed. till then, keep swapping everyone around. To the point that anyone can play with anyone.

14 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Typical older brother or friend…

“Yah, do it! It’ll be great”. 

2 minutes later the toy is in a thousand pieces. 

And they walk away laughing about what they're going to do next while tears are pouring down your face. 😆

• ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Silent Man said:

I am 60 years old and I am the nicest guy in the world😀. Not all older folks are jerks, and not all younger guys are saints. 

Join the club amigo... I'm probably not the nicest guy in the world, but no.2 after you 😂

If folks have to leave their seats, they have to leave their seats... its not a prison sentence...

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1