PGT - Canucks at Ringers - 01/08/24

PhillipBlunt

46 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

Why couldn't they? They probably are. Doesn't mean they tear up the town. But they gots to eat. 

Plus, they're playing in Brooklyn tomorrow? Not too far from Manhattan. 

Wasnt sure if they are travelling tonight. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Malibu said:

Dakota Joshua isn't getting much love. I hope we can get him resigned asap.

It would be very wise of Alvin to make sure Joshua is re-signed. He brings legitimate beef to the forward corps. Miller too. Greenway would be a nice add. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Tocchet says no one will be comfortable . They haven’t accomplished anything. 
I think he’s right. 

A nice dinner in NYC doesnt seem over the top….

Edited by Tofu_Bud
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Fuk the Oil and there games in hand unless they significantly upgrade they’re defense and goaltending they are pooched,fuk the Oil

I do believe we have one more game against,bring it on imo

You guys have all said it, but I gotta too! That was so exciting; maybe the most fun game this year. So many good things about the game. Bottom 6 are definitely holding their own. Very smart move by Toch to reunite the lotto line against tough teams. They're just so good together. Petey shines when he's with Miller and Boeser. Hoggy doing his stuff and Demko doing Demko things. Beauty! The only real sad thing tonight was Kuz's play. Man, there were some bad shifts, but his last, he looked like he didn't even know where he was. I like Kuzy and really hope he can get it together.  

So looking forward to the Isles!

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, KFAN said:

You guys have all said it, but I gotta too! That was so exciting; maybe the most fun game this year. So many good things about the game. Bottom 6 are definitely holding their own. Very smart move by Toch to reunite the lotto line against tough teams. They're just so good together. Petey shines when he's with Miller and Boeser. Hoggy doing his stuff and Demko doing Demko things. Beauty! The only real sad thing tonight was Kuz's play. Man, there were some bad shifts, but his last, he looked like he didn't even know where he was. I like Kuzy and really hope he can get it together.  

So looking forward to the Isles!

Hey at least he wasn't a minus player tonight.

• Like 1

I swear it pains the likes of Dunce and the lackies at Canucks Army to admit that the Canucks are a contender.

Squirtrelli in his write up meatrode the Rangers, calling them a “bonafide elite” team, but couldn’t give the Canucks the same credit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Remember all the wise asses that were upselling the Kings over the Canucks a couple weeks ago ? Drance and Patrick Johnston to name a couple. 

No one should take those twizzlesticklers seriously. 

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

I swear it pains the likes of Dunce and the lackies at Canucks Army to admit that the Canucks are a contender.

Squirtrelli in his write up meatrode the Rangers, calling them a “bonafide elite” team, but couldn’t give the Canucks the same credit. 

Our boys rag dolled the Raggedy Andys. 

• Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It would be very wise of Alvin to make sure Joshua is re-signed. He brings legitimate beef to the forward corps. Miller too. Greenway would be a nice add. 

What do you it would take to get greenway, always liked him