PGT - Canucks at Ringers - 01/08/24

PhillipBlunt

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Hit ignore, you'll be so much happier.

I also saw that they were going to go on a losing streak after they nearly blew a five goal lead to senators I was at the game and they were terrible - they shouldnt have won that game - 4  fluky goals… And then mailed it in… and were out played for 2/3’s of the game

but NO!!!

The Lotto line was reforged and now we are on a roll!!!

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Seriously tho - garland is a marvel out there - the guy knows how to strip people of pucks without even hitting them… He’s a buzz saw out there

My only concern for him in playoffs how much will teams get away with penalties on him 

but love love how he’s been playing

47 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Petey on the Lotto line has me ready to just say give em 12mil. Lol. He is a different animal with Boeser and Miller. We need a 2C. Desperately.

If only Bo signed for the 6 mill per that he’s worth 

4 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Send them Kuzz and Myers… for Lindholm.. probably need to give them a pic as well 

would that be a pic of you? Geez people be content with the team. They are still making friends and connections. Lindholm is a sworn enemy. Probably has markstrom and Tanev tattoos.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, R3aL said:

My only concern for him in playoffs how much will teams get away with penalties on him 

but love love how he’s been playing

Hmm maybe package him with Kuzz and Myers for a 2nd line center.. and another forward 

1 minute ago, EliPeterson40 said:

If only Bo signed for the 6 mill per that he’s worth 

39 points in 38 games on a team with minimal offence. I think 7-7.5mil was pretty fair for him. I really do think he was offered 7mil and decided he wanted the whole bag instead. Looking at what Nylander got, maybe 8.5mil for him actually ain't that bad. Lol.

7 minutes ago, Jim McMahon said:

Not taking away from his ability to play the game. He’s a great hockey player. He just never elevated his game here in Vancouver and he certainly wasn’t captain material. Management was genius for offloading him and gaining the assets back. We are a much better team now. 

So you don't remember his linemates while in Vancouver?  🙄

I think the Islanders are very happy with the trade as well.

2 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

39 points in 38 games on a team with minimal offence. I think 7-7.5mil was pretty fair for him. I really do think he was offered 7mil and decided he wanted the whole bag instead. Looking at what Nylander got, maybe 8.5mil for him actually ain't that bad. Lol.

Actually Bo is being paid what he should be.... the fact is, a #2 centerman who can score 30+ goals is an expensive proposition.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, higgyfan said:

So you don't remember his linemates while in Vancouver?  🙄

I think the Islanders are very happy with the trade as well.

Captains and star players are supposed to make the players around them better. 

Wow so we've never ever had a New York area sweep (haven't played it due to schedules etc) but i found no sweeps from now to 2002 and in 2002 we were just like now, a win over the islanders away, and we'd never swept them before.

Time to break this record

IMG_4402.thumb.png.87b6e60957a2af6b392964760327f4c8.png

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
t
  • Vintage 2
  • ThereItIs 2