[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ New York Islanders// 4:30pm PT 7:30pm ET// UBS Arena|Sweep the Big Apple Edition|

Well, I’m back home after my eventful week in Vancouver… Now my skin is drying up again thanks to this dry weather… 😩 

Now where did I put my lotion?

Season 3 Starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Edited by Crimson JH
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

About time we get a shit call going our way

Think we got one a bit ago when JT made a wicked trip in our zone in the third period on the opposing breakout with no call... NJD game perhaps? 

NYI with its lowly PP maybe allows us to play a more "gritty" game? Shit calls always for sure are "par for the course" both ways🐱

GCG

• Upvote 1

I've been watching the New York feeds today and yesterday.

Rangers are far more exciting to listen to.  They praise/respect the Canucks.  They don't sound completely bored when we score.  Their storytelling for both teams are way better.  I didn't even realize Hughes scored because he never celebrates and Brendan Burke just casually mentions the goal.

Isles play-by-play: "Yeah coach Lambert has had a pretty good year yeah"

Also Isles play-by-play: "Yeah coach Tocchet has also had a pretty good year yeah"

• Thanks 2

Just now, Catman said:

Think we got one a bit ago when JT made a wicked trip in our zone in the third period on the opposing breakout with no call... NJD game perhaps? 

NYI with its lowly PP maybe allows us to play a more "gritty" game? Shit calls always for sure are "par for the course" both ways🐱

GCG

No doubt the refs are garbage and shit calls even out for the year eventually.