[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ New York Islanders// 4:30pm PT 7:30pm ET// UBS Arena|Sweep the Big Apple Edition|

Just curious, don't want to scroll back and missed the start of the game. Is Cole sitting because of injury or are they rotating him and Juulsen to make sure that we're keeping Juulsen fresh and ready to play?

I'm hoping that we're planning on rotating Cole / Juulsen, I like the progress that we were making with this kid.

Just got back from my shop.

Bad news: clutch / flywheel needs replacement 

Good news: Canucks up 2-0 on a B2B? Hell ya. Tuned in just in time to see Hronek/Hughes score

• Like 2

Just now, VegasCanuck said:

Just curious, don't want to scroll back and missed the start of the game. Is Cole sitting because of injury or are they rotating him and Juulsen to make sure that we're keeping Juulsen fresh and ready to play?

I'm hoping that we're planning on rotating Cole / Juulsen, I like the progress that we were making with this kid.

Just fresh, rotation, no injury

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Tofu_Bud said:

Good news: Canucks up 2-0 on a B2B? Hell ya. Tuned in just in time to see Hronek/Hughes score

What are you driving ?

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

They said maintenance day for Cole. Nice to have quality depth now.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Very good call.... proper fighting for the puck....

Yeah, Brock lost the puck in their zone but didn't give up and won the battle. Great effort. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Oh I have to go vote....All Star ballot guys.

Yep, I posted earlier, 

the fan voting was shown on X 

if we keep voting we can actually have 5 players going to the All Star weekend

in TORONTO  

Demko is #1 in goalies

Petersson #4

Miller #7

Boeser #8

10 players go 

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

Rotation.....maintenance... doesn't sound like injury, just rotation.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Tofu_Bud said:

Rear seal while you’re in there?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Maintenance day for Cole. Tocchet says Juulsen deserving of more ice time

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2