[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ New York Islanders// 4:30pm PT 7:30pm ET// UBS Arena|Sweep the Big Apple Edition|

1 minute ago, Blue said:

He was knocked over 3 times. I think Clusterfuck did it twice the little rat 

First one was him getting tossed when nowhere near the puck so I have a problem with that. A few more hits and a crosscheck to him. Would like to see someone nip that in the bud. Also of late there have been a few guys who take whacks at our netminder's after the whistle. Be nice to see a little more pushback. Granted the politics of the game mean the Canucks would be penalized.

2 minutes ago, Jim McMahon said:

For anyone wondering, that was a high hockey IQ shot by Hoagie. He looked like he was going to try and go around the defender, sold it and got a good shot off. Smart smart play Hogs. 

Nah that was moxie,  attitude,  confidence,  talent..

High hockey IQ is being able to read a play as it's developing or before it has developed..  knowing where the puck will be and what the other players are likely to do..  like Chess.. being 1 or 2 moves ahead of the current play on the ice..

Just now, Barnstorm said:

Sshhhh. They haven’t figured it out. 

DeSmith is probably gone. Best kept secret is now out in the league. I am sure Edmonton and Toronto are going to be vying for his services come the off-season.